gaming headset ~$50 - $200 without mic
May 29, 2023 at 7:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

martin22

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I am looking for a "gaming" headset (without microphone, no problem if there is).

I do not really want some "fancy" headset, because I believe, that it is overpriced compared to some headphones without the label "gaming" on them.

I have seen crinacle's THE BEST GAMING HEADPHONES don't matter video and I was thinking about the AKG K612 Pro.

But the video is uploaded on 20th September 2021 and I think there could be some "new" headphones out there.

I am looking for: a "gaming" headset (without mic, no problem if there is), something with low bass and very high pinna gain (that should help with the sound of footsteps, right?)

Budget: $50 - $200

I am pretty new to this whole "audio scene" and I really appreciate any help or recommendations.

Thanks!

Last edited:
May 29, 2023 at 4:49 PM Post #3 of 4
I was also going to say the X2hr. Great Soundstage, easy to power, excellent bass and treble.

Jun 1, 2023 at 12:46 AM Post #4 of 4
On eBay the hyper cloud orbit s has been crazy low prices. Audeze 100mm planar drivers and removable mic. Onboard amp and DAC so you just need a USB port. Don't even need the software, all controls on the side wheel. I've had several and just pop it into 24 bit 9600khz mode, or 7.1 mode for gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back