gaming headphones
Mar 1, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #32 of 81
Quote:
I would probably try Amazon.com, I'm sure they ship to Israel, but I'm not sure how much.

does amazon works like ebey when you buy from regular peaple and not from shops? so you can get scamed? never chacked amazon out so i dont really know how they work i just know from a friend that used to buy alot from ebey that the last few times he buy from that he had trubles with them and few scams thats why i didnt chack on ebey

Mar 1, 2013 at 9:43 AM Post #33 of 81
well ebay is bought from person to person, amazon is a shop i think.

Mar 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM Post #34 of 81
Quote:
well ebay is bought from person to person, amazon is a shop i think.

i just chacked.. amazon dont send to israel... they only send books and DVDs

i can try and send it from a site that gives you an address in the us and then amazon send to them and they send it to me in israel that should cost like 30$ but i need to chack a little more on the site and if they can be trusted.. i would love if there other good sites that i dont need to try and find loopholes like this that i just can buy stright up from them.. if anyone knows other sites like amazon that do send to israel it will be very welcomed...

Mar 1, 2013 at 10:30 AM Post #35 of 81
You could try some european stores, shipping should be cheaper, though you will need to find out how and where you need to pay taxes.

amazon.co.uk is the british amazon store
thomann.de is a large german audio store, and they have website for almost every language spoken in europe

Mar 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM Post #36 of 81
Quote:
You could try some european stores, shipping should be cheaper, though you will need to find out how and where you need to pay taxes.

amazon.co.uk is the british amazon store
thomann.de is a large german audio store, and they have website for almost every language spoken in europe

from what i know amazon uk dont send to israel too and the german site dont have the 2 sennheiser headphones peaple adviced me here to get..

Mar 1, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #37 of 81
Don't forget, if you buy the DT770 PRO-250, then you WILL need an amplifier to run them properly.

That will cost you more money.

but from the prices I see,with the money you save by getting the DT770, you can get a decent amplifier for the same or even cheaper price of the HD598.

For me personally, I really like the DT770, the bass, sub bass is amazing with these.

Especially with the explosives in game and movies they are amazing; they are so realistic.

Add to that, I am a big time gamer; I play BF3, DOTA 2, COD BO2 and many many many more games and I chose the DT770 for Movies, Music and most importantly Gaming.

Yes its right the HD558 and HD598 have a bigger sound stage but come on the DT770 have an amazing sound stage too !

That is just my opinion, it's up to you to decide.

Mar 1, 2013 at 1:11 PM Post #38 of 81
Quote:
Don't forget, if you buy the DT770 PRO-250, then you WILL need an amplifier to run them properly.

That will cost you more money.

but from the prices I see,with the money you save by getting the DT770, you can get a decent amplifier for the same or even cheaper price of the HD598.

For me personally, I really like the DT770, the bass, sub bass is amazing with these.

Especially with the explosives in game and movies they are amazing; they are so realistic.

Add to that, I am a big time gamer; I play BF3, DOTA 2, COD BO2 and many many many more games and I chose the DT770 for Movies, Music and most importantly Gaming.

Yes its right the HD558 and HD598 have a bigger sound stage but come on the DT770 have an amazing sound stage too !

That is just my opinion, it's up to you to decide.

can anyone that used both of them tell me what is better from the 2? becuse 1 told me the DT770 is better and one told me that for games with sound stage the HD are better and i really dont know now what to get from this 2... with the HD i will need aplifier? or it comes with one? does it even needs one?

Mar 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM Post #39 of 81
With either of the HDs, you won't need an amplifier because they already come with low enough impedance to drive them from your PC/Console.

For the DT770 PRO-250, you will need an amplifier(Don't know which one) as I have a sound card that have a built in amplifier but others may recommend you some.

NOW, to your question, I tried the DT770 PRO-80, DT770 PRO-250, DT990 PRO-250, HD558, I chose the DT770 PRO-250.

WHY ?

DT770 PRO-80: Have A lot of BASS and get distorted at high volumes(for me at least maybe because it doesn't match my amplifier).
DT990 PRO-250: Just amazing. However, I returned them because they are OPEN and the treble was just way too much for me in some trance female vocal songs.
HD 558: Good sounding but I didn't like the bass at all as I listen to soundtracks and things like (2 Steps from hell) plus I like BASS so I returned them.
DT770 PRO-250: Just perfect. Closed(good isolation), Comfortable, the BASS is gorgeous, sound stage is really decent, and did I say perfect ?

Again, This is just me and my sound preference.

I just wanted to share my experience with you as I had the same problems like you.

But I also have a decent sound card with decent amp so that matters.

if you care, I bought the Creative Sound Blaster Z for $120 from Amazon that provide you with good sound quality and other features like SBX SURROUND and add to that a built in amplifier.

Thanks, hope I helped.

Mar 1, 2013 at 1:26 PM Post #40 of 81
Lol no it doesn't come with an amplifier. The HD598 doesn't really need one though.
He stated the DT770 is better with bass and is pretty good with the sound postitioning.
Though the HD598 has better postitoning (soundstage) than the DT770 but not as good with the bass.
So its your choice now, Bass or Soundstage
rolleyes.gif

Mar 1, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #41 of 81
My Creative Sound Blaster Z DOES come with a dedicated Amplifier.

To quote: "[size=small]3.5mm gold plated headphone jack driven by the 600 Ohm Maxim MAX97220 amp."[/size]

Mar 1, 2013 at 1:40 PM Post #42 of 81
Quote:
Lol no it doesn't come with an amplifier. The HD598 doesn't really need one though.
He stated the DT770 is better with bass and is pretty good with the sound postitioning.
Though the HD598 has better postitoning (soundstage) than the DT770 but not as good with the bass.
So its your choice now, Bass or Soundstage
rolleyes.gif

is the HD598 bass is good but not as good as the DT770? or it really lacks the bass so hard that you get desepointed from that? becuse  if its good and not really lacks there i think i will go for the HD598

again sry for asking so much qustions but as you saw in israel this headphones really cost alot so i dont want to spand money and be desepointed...

Mar 1, 2013 at 1:57 PM Post #43 of 81
Quote:

is the HD598 bass is good but not as good as the DT770? or it really lacks the bass so hard that you get desepointed from that? becuse  if its good and not really lacks there i think i will go for the HD598

again sry for asking so much qustions but as you saw in israel this headphones really cost alot so i dont want to spand money and be desepointed...

Nah no problem,
about the bass, the HD598 bass is quite neutral, it may not be as powerful and impactful as some people would want it to be (more exciting powerful bass basically), so if that is the case the DT770 would be better.
So if you like accurate sound the HD598 should be your pair to get.

Mar 1, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #45 of 81
Quote:
Honestly if you're in it for gaming where positional imaging is important. HD598 over DT770. You just need to decide what you want the headphone for.

well i want the headphones for gaming so thx for the help all i think i will go for the HD...

lol now the qustion is what from that 2 is better? i think its safe to say the HD598 right? im just chacking to b 100% sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back