Gaming Headphones and Mic
Mar 30, 2019 at 1:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

whitedragon551

100+ Head-Fier
As the title states, Im looking for some gaming headset recommendations. Im partial to Razer as thats what the rest of my peripherals are and Im a little OCD, but I dont think people have alot of good things to say compared to other headsets.

Currently Im looking at the HyperX headsets and am leaning towards the HyperX Cloud 2's. Im also looking at the VMODA Crossfade Wireless with the VMODA boom mic as I travel alot and the wireless is appealing for that. Im looking to spend less than $150 and I dont want inline mic/volume controls in the cabling. Ive never had good luck with that.

These will most likely be used with my Daart Canary via optical.

Mar 30, 2019 at 11:10 PM Post #2 of 4
Check out the Massdrop/Sennheiser HD58X, it's a little over your budget, but worth it.
The Soundmagic HP151 (closed) headphones and HP200 (open) headphones are good bang for the buck.

Mar 30, 2019 at 11:21 PM Post #3 of 4
Check out the Massdrop/Sennheiser HD58X, it's a little over your budget, but worth it.
The Soundmagic HP151 (closed) headphones and HP200 (open) headphones are good bang for the buck.

This drop ended over a month ago and there is no mic option.

Apr 1, 2019 at 1:29 AM Post #4 of 4
This drop ended over a month ago and there is no mic option.
Ok, the HyperX Cloud would be a good (closed) headphone option, does not matter if it's Cloud I or Cloud II, as you would not use the USB adapter that comes with the Cloud II.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back