Games With Fun Local Multiplayer?
Dec 2, 2012 at 6:18 PM Post #16 of 21
Step 1. Get 4 Xbox 360 Consoles
Step 2. Get 4 1080p TV's, each at least 32 inches.
Step 3. Get 4 copies of Halo or whatever game you enjoy.
Step 4. Get 15 other bros and enjoy.

If you have multiple PCs, Swat 4 might be a good game for you to try. 

Dec 4, 2012 at 1:42 AM Post #17 of 21
Obviously you have a computer, otherwise you wouldn't be posting! With that in mind, I'd recommend Awesomenauts. You can play with up to 3 people on one computer (3 people per team), it's a side-scrolling, platformer MOBA (think DOTA, HoN, LoL, etc), that's a ton of fun, and it's pretty cheap on steam.

Dec 4, 2012 at 11:38 AM Post #18 of 21
I also recommend: Orcs Must Die 2 and Borderlands 2 if you have a buddy that wants to play also, the co-op is where it's at when playing these two games. If you love tower defense genre then you will love Orcs Must Die 2, and if you like campaign games with great multiplayer and a corky twist to it all you will love BL2. +1 for both games!

Dec 8, 2012 at 9:06 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:
Yeah, play Boom Blox with 4 players. Its so fun... me and the gang had so much with it, laughing our asses off... considering we are all nearing our 30s, and still playing that game, it says a lot.

Defintaly, some married friends of mine still get together with me and we all enjoy a game of Boom Blox n a glass of wine in the living room! Either way you look at it, it's an awesomely fun game. Really one of the Best on the Wii :3 [because when in real life do you get to chuck stuff at your friends <3] 

Dec 9, 2012 at 10:30 AM Post #20 of 21
Lol, I miss that game. I don't hang out like I used to, but Boom Blox is a great way to know people. :wink:

Dec 9, 2012 at 11:34 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:
Lol, I miss that game. I don't hang out like I used to, but Boom Blox is a great way to know people.
wink.gif

it really is. Even teh first time you play it ur having a blast xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back