game crash question
Sep 22, 2023 at 11:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

sajesak

Head-Fier
Hello everyone,

I've been experiencing some frustrating game crashes lately and was wondering if anyone here might be able to help me out.

I'm not sure what's causing these crashes, but they seem to occur randomly during gameplay. I've tried updating my graphics drivers and verifying the game files,

but the issue still persists. Has anyone encountered a similar problem or have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot and fix these game crashes?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sep 22, 2023 at 11:09 AM Post #2 of 6
Hello everyone,

I've been experiencing some frustrating game crashes lately and was wondering if anyone here might be able to help me out.

I'm not sure what's causing these crashes, but they seem to occur randomly during gameplay. I've tried updating my graphics drivers and verifying the game files,

but the issue still persists. Has anyone encountered a similar problem or have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot and fix these game crashes?

Any help would be greatly appreciated on Reminipromodapk!
thanks in advance for any help

Sep 22, 2023 at 11:13 AM Post #3 of 6
Any recent upgrades? How old is the hardware? Is it just with a specific game, or anything taxing on the computer? Have you run any stress tests like FurMark/OCCT/Superposition? Is Windows up to date? What version are you running?

What are the specs of the machine? What game or games are giving you trouble?

I'll try to help, but need (much) more information.

Sep 28, 2023 at 7:17 AM Post #4 of 6
Quickly without knowing details, I'd check first:
Hwinfo will show temperatures to see if that's a problem.
Remove any apps you know you don't use, also there's startup apps you can limit. Systems these days come with so much bloatware.
If it's older, Device Driver Uninstaller DDU will remove old sound and video drivers completely in safe mode which can really help if you've upgraded a lot.

Oct 9, 2023 at 12:29 PM Post #6 of 6
What sort of crashes are they? Is the game closing to desktop? Is your machine blue-screening? Is your machine just outright powering off?

Does it happen during a specific game? Multiple games? Does it seem to be certain types of games like more graphically intense ones etc or does it happen pretty evenly throughout just about any game?

Does it ever happen when you're not gaming but using other apps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back