Gagged!!
Feb 14, 2005 at 5:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

HVK

100+ Head-Fier
Well, I've been locked out of the thread. Can someone point me to the rules that state what I can and can't discuss in the members lounge.

Feb 14, 2005 at 5:46 AM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by HVK
Well, I've been locked out of the thread. Can someone point me to the rules that state what I can and can't discuss in the members lounge.

i have one for you.
Quote:

Head-Fi reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete posts. In most cases, the individual who made the deleted post will be notified via e-mail and/or chat and/or private messaging and/or telephone with a reason for the deletion.

Feb 14, 2005 at 6:00 AM Post #4 of 8
Thats a lovely sig you've got there tiberian, goes miles to reinforce the friendly headfi atmosphere.
rolleyes.gif

Feb 14, 2005 at 6:48 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject
Thats a lovely sig you've got there tiberian, goes miles to reinforce the friendly headfi atmosphere.
rolleyes.gif

/me sees no sig...

Feb 14, 2005 at 7:24 PM Post #8 of 8
it was most likely because of me.

i stated some rather obvious and straight to the point facts about the thread and the individual who started it, i wont repeat them because it will get this thread closed as well. but it was something that many would have like to have said but few would actually take the chance to do for fear of being hammered for it, but i was willing to take the fall. and to be quite honest, the thread deserved closing and ill leave it at that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back