Fuze Zip, where are you?
Apr 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

mrcuccuou

Account deactivated by request.
So i like my clip zip, it gets the job done.... with rockbox it's even nicer... However, after educating myself with the wrongs of double amping i need a new player!! Something  like a clip+/zip with a proper LO and bigger screen. Oh wait theres fuze and fuze+... or wait for the new Fuze to come out.

There is the option of getting myself an iPod Classic(5th gen of course), or a cowon (slightly not a fan), but i am really impressed with the sansa and wish to stick with one... so yeah, anyone here knows when or IF the new Fuze is coming? Cause darnnit the world needs one badly!! (not really)

Apr 15, 2012 at 3:38 PM Post #2 of 10

Quote:
So i like my clip zip, it gets the job done.... with rockbox it's even nicer... However, after educating myself with the wrongs of double amping i need a new player!! Something  like a clip+/zip with a proper LO and bigger screen. Oh wait theres fuze and fuze+... or wait for the new Fuze to come out.

There is the option of getting myself an iPod Classic(5th gen of course), or a cowon (slightly not a fan), but i am really impressed with the sansa and wish to stick with one... so yeah, anyone here knows when or IF the new Fuze is coming? Cause darnnit the world needs one badly!! (not really)

There's nothing wrong with using the headphone-out of a clip zip. With Rockbox set the volume at 0db and it's just fine. some players can't be double-amped, but the Sansa Clips and Fuzes can just fine.

None of the current Cowon players has a line-out anyways......and Sansa usually releases their players end of August/early September.

Apr 15, 2012 at 8:26 PM Post #3 of 10

Quote:
There's nothing wrong with using the headphone-out of a clip zip. With Rockbox set the volume at 0db and it's just fine. some players can't be double-amped, but the Sansa Clips and Fuzes can just fine.

None of the current Cowon players has a line-out anyways......and Sansa usually releases there players end of August/early September.

popcorn.gif
hmm ill wait then,

Apr 15, 2012 at 9:01 PM Post #4 of 10

Quote:
popcorn.gif
hmm ill wait then,

Someone told me that on their Facebook page SanDisk had a poll asking if people wanted an Android-powered Sansa recently....I don't do Facebook, so I didn't see it. I suppose you could go vote if you were interested.

Apr 15, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #5 of 10
yeah i dont do much facebook nowadays too, (feed up stalking/being stalked) but an android powered device? it makes sense, i personally i dont like it, but hey they need to evolve in some way... ill check it out, thnx for your inputss

Apr 16, 2012 at 11:05 AM Post #6 of 10
>on their facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/#!/SDSansa) they have polls asking what color to get for their "next batch of Sansa colors..." thats a good sign i guess...

Apr 16, 2012 at 1:23 PM Post #7 of 10

Quote:
>on their facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/#!/SDSansa) they have polls asking what color to get for their "next batch of Sansa colors..." thats a good sign i guess...

It always mystified me why the multiple colors were never available for the 8GB Clips and Fuzes, just the 4GB....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back