Fuze or Meizu?
Nov 1, 2008 at 3:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

ljcii

100+ Head-Fier
I am a poor guy and i always hope to get the best out of the money that i spend.
Although i'm still far from achieving the money to buy the any of the players yet, i would still like to prepare for it too.
Both fuze and Meizu fall into my budget. but they have their pros and their cons.

Fuze has a sdslot while meizu has a bigger screen.

Which do you think that if i purchase, will give me the best i can get for the $?

Nov 1, 2008 at 3:31 PM Post #2 of 12
Best bang for the buck, plus a more reliable player, FW and build wise, would be the Fuze. Plus, the microSD slot is icing on the cake. As for the screen, meh. I'd just enjoy the stellar SQ and be done w/it!!!

FUZE - FTW!!!

Nov 1, 2008 at 3:35 PM Post #3 of 12
Just included a poll. I would like to see more reasonings too. It's always hard to make decisions.

Nov 1, 2008 at 3:54 PM Post #4 of 12
Will you be using it for more than just music? Is that why the screen size is a factor?

I can't speak for the Meizu but you can put me down for the Fuze as well. It has a great sound and, as nywytboy68 said, it's expandability only adds to it being a sweet choice.

Nov 1, 2008 at 5:53 PM Post #5 of 12
I seldom use it to watch movies.
But then i don't know too, so i'm asking like which will give me the best experience. No that lacking in certain areas etc. The best-rounded. I hope you get me
smily_headphones1.gif

Initially i was already leaning towards the meizu.

Nov 2, 2008 at 1:23 AM Post #6 of 12
If you like punchy, deep bass, and you want to be able to watch video on it every once in a while go Meizu. If you want the SD slot expandability get the Fuze.

Nov 2, 2008 at 4:06 AM Post #7 of 12
I seldom watch movies but then i don't know if i would some day.
And i also would not want to miss the deep punchy bass of the meizu nor the sd slot expandability of the fuze too.
But anyway, can the deep punchy bass be equalized from the fuze?

Sorry i become indecisive when choosing.

Nov 2, 2008 at 1:41 PM Post #8 of 12
But anyway, i'll go with the poll. But i realised on the sansa website that there seems to be only one colour for the 8gb fuze.

Nov 2, 2008 at 2:56 PM Post #10 of 12
Yea i checked. silver and black thanks!

Nov 2, 2008 at 3:09 PM Post #12 of 12
Well now that my O levels are finishing, and i'm going to start working soon, i will get the player which is winning when i have the money.

For now, seems like the fuze is owning meizu's a**
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back