Future Sonics, once you get the correct tip you will get the sub bass you have been looking for.
Mar 26, 2011 at 8:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

bmiamihk

Aka: useitifuhaveit, Ceremony69, vanitang, jacko, EarImpact
The last three years been enjoying my Future Sonic earphones. I have been buying all kinds of ear phone in the goal of not only hearing bass but feeling the bass (sub bass included). The main issue I have been having with the Future Sonics (Atrios) has been the correct tips in order to insolate and provide the bass that was intended. By now most who have used these earphones know about using the Shure foams. What I am learning is that if I do not throw away the used foams I will lose the bass. Many times I will be using the same foams for six months and then I will start wondering where did that sub bass go? Sometimes I will end up buying another brand to answer my question but of course the bass I was looking for will not be found in those other brands. Some of them did have bass I can hear but I could not really feel! Then I go back to my Future Sonics and I put in a new pair of foam tips and wow, How stupid of me, the bass and sub bass is back. I am now realizing maybe I should order my self a custom fit tips and also, what the heck, try out the Future Sonice custom fit earphones too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back