Future Sonics G10 vs Sony MDR-XB90EX for a basshead?
Mar 25, 2017 at 6:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

CannonCollector

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys looking for some IEM´s with a good amount of sub bass and such and the G10 seem to be what I´m looking for... however at the IEM bass head topic I only see the xb90ex being mentioned so I´m wondering which would be the best for a basshead like me? If it helps, despite being a basshead I can deal with a little less bass if the sound is cleaner and more open as as I´m not the biggest fan of a velied sound signature (being the only veiled cans I can tolerate are teh SZ´s considering it´s massive bass 
L3000.gif
)

I have a Fiio E17 and I´m thinking of getting a new DAP but as of now I´m still in the research phase

Mar 31, 2017 at 9:49 AM Post #2 of 2
I had XB90EX and now own a Futuresonic G10. For cleaner/clearer sq I think you will be better with XB90EX. Dont' get me wrong G10 is an awesome IEM with much more of a warmer and darker signature. I would also like to add that G10 is the most comfortable IEM I have ever owned. You would forget it's in your ear and It's my daily driver now. Other earphones you may like in $100 price range are Alpha & Delta AD01 and TFZ Series 5. Look at the first page of this thread where a lot of basshead IEMs are listed.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/761433/head-fi-basshead-iem-thread-lists-page-1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back