Future Sonics EM3 Vs. Etys er6i
Jun 28, 2005 at 7:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

stev310

100+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone I am thinking of getting the EM3's how do they stack up against the er6is? Please give me any info you have on the EM3's. Thanks everyone.

Jun 28, 2005 at 1:49 PM Post #4 of 6
steve, you sure change your mind a lot! First, you *almost* bought pX-100's, the ER6i's, and now EM3's.

I expect tommorrow we'll see a post saying "how's the E4C compare to the E3C and EM3, I'm buying it tonight, can anybody tell me the difference?"
eek.gif

Just buy from somewhere that has a return policy. I guarantee you that there is NO WAY you can know if it's good without trying a few for yourself. I learned this FIRSTHAND for myself. Everybody was telling me how good the E3C was and it was the most disappointing headphone purchase to date.

Jun 28, 2005 at 3:33 PM Post #6 of 6
The EM3's are definitely a good value, but listen to the what the sages at Head-fi say...listen, listen, listen. Listen to what your wallet says, listen to what the trusted Head-fi opinions say (and after reading through the forums for a while you will find quite a few members who have similar tastes to yourself), and finally listen to the equipment yourself. Find places that have a good return policy. Ask friends who have the phones you want to compare them to and see if you can borrow them for A-B testing. Trust me, I've spent thousands of dollars on stereo equipment and have literally read thousands of postings on a multitude of sites and if there is one thing I've learned...at the end it's only your opinion that counts.

Anyway, good luck on your choice and enjoy!
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back