Future Sonics Atrio MG7 Review and Appreciation thread
Apr 16, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #604 of 1,216

Quote:
Etymotics are garbage.

rolleyes.gif

Apr 17, 2012 at 12:15 PM Post #605 of 1,216

Quote:
I doubt you can...
I would ask someone form the USA to do you the deeds so to speak.

Well I think you'll be surprised. Heather is doing a real good job. The normal shipment costs would be around $100 but she looked what the costs would be I they ship it with the standard Canadian post, and then it's around $25, but then I've to wait a bit longer for the package to arrive. But that's no problem for me at all. She also told me about the coupon code so that would make a total of $125. 

Thumbs up for Heather!

Apr 17, 2012 at 4:18 PM Post #608 of 1,216
Just received them today at noon. GOSH I LOVE THE SUB-BASS!! Can't wait how it'll sound when they're burned in. Finally I found an IEM with a subbass that doesn't overwhelm the trebles and other. Coming from Sennheisser IE8, I'm fine with the soundstage and I'm sure over time it'll get better. Midbass is fine but I hope it'll get even punchier over time.

Apr 17, 2012 at 4:24 PM Post #609 of 1,216

Quote:
Get Shure foamy tips they work much better. Also the Atrios love power. An amp will open the sound big time.

Not the olives, right? The yellow foam ones?

Apr 17, 2012 at 4:54 PM Post #610 of 1,216

Quote:
Just received them today at noon. GOSH I LOVE THE SUB-BASS!! Can't wait how it'll sound when they're burned in. Finally I found an IEM with a subbass that doesn't overwhelm the trebles and other. Coming from Sennheisser IE8, I'm fine with the soundstage and I'm sure over time it'll get better. Midbass is fine but I hope it'll get even punchier over time.

soundstage fine from IE8's...
You sure about that?
They are almost exact opposites SS wise.

Apr 17, 2012 at 7:28 PM Post #611 of 1,216
I must be one of the few that couldn't stand the IE8 as it gave me a headache with it's artificially wide SS.  It sounded like the stereo widening setting was turned on and you can't turn it off.  To each their own, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back