Future Sonic sleeves are a bit too small.
Jan 2, 2009 at 6:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

spacemanspliff

Headphoneus Supremus
Even the large foamies do not quite seal it for me. I have pretty darn big ear holes lol. Figures I guess. I hear very well.

So, if the largest sleeves supplied are a tad small, and I can't get the customs this month, what do I get? I was even thinking of using wax but am afraid of screwing up the M5s obviously.

Jan 2, 2009 at 7:09 PM Post #2 of 6
Get surgery?
tongue.gif

Hmm, I don't know. Might have to make your own out of some kind of earplug that actually fits you.

Jan 2, 2009 at 10:10 PM Post #3 of 6
I've never tried them or seen them, but I've read here that the Head-Direct large bi-flanges that you can buy from their site are larger than normal flanges. Other than that, you may have to make your own from earplugs.
You may have large ear holes, but at least you don't have ginormous ears.
Sennheiser HD201's were supra-aural on me.

Jan 2, 2009 at 11:05 PM Post #4 of 6
What about Comply P Series standard, they are pretty large? The Head-Direct giant double flanges are massive, but not sure they would fit snug on Atrios, since they are made for the larger canal phone sound tubes. I have an extra pair by chance (came with the RE2s). If you want them, just PM me and I will send them your way. They are so large they don't even go into my ear canals at all. So no use for them.

Jan 2, 2009 at 11:28 PM Post #5 of 6
Might be that the fomie which I have is just an oldie and not doing its job quite right. Sometimes I get a seal but it is rare. Sucks b/c the part which suffers the most is the bass. I wanted to get custom inserts anyway but really did not want to have to wait of course lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back