Furious!
Jun 11, 2018 at 10:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

music_man

Headphoneus Supremus
New Kitten just destroyed $6,000 USB cable! I can buy another but not so it just happens again. TBH, I prefer the kitten to anything not "alive", even a Goldfish so it is not like I kicked a hole in the speaker. Still, I can't have this happening. Now I see other cords he chewed. What would be tragic is if he gets electrocuted. That is really of more concern. I love the little furrball . The issue is I am not just going to keep replacing one cord after the other. I guess I am putting the poor guy in a large room. Still, yes it does make me mad but whatever.

Jun 11, 2018 at 10:21 PM Post #2 of 25
kitten_travel_carry_crate.jpg

and for more mobility....

Cat-carrier_o_44270.jpg

Jun 12, 2018 at 2:46 PM Post #3 of 25
That is honestly disgusting and not funny. I would please ask a Mod to remove this. I know you are okay but apparently you hate cats. That is solely your opinion though. To post that in public is despicable. Even though to tell the truth it would have crossed my mind but I would never do or discuss such a thing.

Jun 14, 2018 at 1:20 AM Post #11 of 25
Okay, lol Wink. I thought you were serious about animal abuse. Didn't know. Pietro, I see obviously you really love them. They have destroyed this place but we do not care. Love the kitties and other critters. You want real damage? Get a Cockatoo! I can attest to that. This is a farm, we are not hoarding don't worry. Only thing is guests wonder why they sit on shredded furniture lol.

Okay, so you think a 6 Grand USB cable is nuts? It is an Audioquest Diamond model. So, get this as it turns out they in fact did not get at it after all. I was sure it was the cable and sure whom caused such calamity. It turns out a $130,000 DAC is dead! Luckily under warranty. I am sure you all feel very sorry for me haha. Look, I have my priorities. No, honestly I admit I am lucky to have made money. I will tell you all though I would chose the animals here over any monetary item. I was just bothered by it but it turns out to not even be the issue.

It is not like I was going to go kick a kitten. That kind of stuff is way not cool. Oh, btw Pietro my brother is a citizen of Holland. Just saying it is a small world, nothing else. He went from Canada to Holland. It is odd he dislikes the US exactly because of money grubbing pigs such as myself. Or so he says. Anyways everything is fine. With something like that obviously new DAC is already in the mail. I have to send mine back no doubt. Just give serial. That kind of stuff better come with some privilege. It is not Walmart exactly. Know what I am saying?

Yes I know I am a jerk. Not really, we saved hundreds of animals here. I am honestly a good guy. Except when I babble drunk as I did in another thread hopefully long forgotten. I am not a drunkard either just enjoy the libation now and then. Animals are what are of importance to us here. Plus I created multiple farm jobs for Humans too. Well, hopefully this is the end of this story. I do however worry about if they bit an electric cord but has not ever happened in many years.

Jun 14, 2018 at 10:13 PM Post #14 of 25
In some ways (only some...) you remind me of patrick821 and his rabbits chewing his super expensive power cables......:ksc75smile:

Jun 15, 2018 at 2:11 AM Post #15 of 25
I wish Patrick did not get banned he was cool in my book. Hilarious actually. I mean he supplied proof he really did all those crazy mods.

I have multiple Ferrari's and other cars. Don't mean to be a jerk just answering the question. Yeah, dumb I give you. A fancy car kind of maybe worth the money but Thousands in wire not so sure. I did not mean to insult anyone though. Everyone is special. I really mean that. Okay, maybe not some people like murders and stuff. I admit I do not use my brain always. To tell truth Belkin and Mogami may very well be the best cables period! Not flashing off though just was telling why I was upset and turned out I was wrong anyways. We have bunnies too but contained because known chewers lol. Please don't hate on me it was more of how stupid I am actually. I mean don't buy those with so many pets. Even though it was not what was wrong. They said leave it unplugged 2 days and should reset. waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back