Funny senn- sighting today!!
Jan 26, 2006 at 9:55 AM Post #16 of 37
If he had been wearing a couple of ksc75, you would have asked him if he had heard about this very wonderful mod, you just read about... Right Kramer
rolleyes.gif

Jan 26, 2006 at 11:20 AM Post #19 of 37
This is remembering me to one of my first sightings a few weeks ago, also a woman wearing the px-100 (while shopping for groceries, just as me with my px-100), only she was one pretty made woman
icon10.gif
(luckely). Didn't talk to her though, she was a bit old for me(24/25)

Jan 26, 2006 at 11:39 AM Post #20 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by smeggy
It's true there is a lot of variability in the tranny world. Best looking I've seen were in Singapore, worst in Canterbury, England. European adams apples are way to big for a choker to cover
icon10.gif

Still, it's nice to know we all enjoy the music
smily_headphones1.gif

Hey smeggy - you disrespecting our transvestites? I work in Canterbury, England & our trannies are far superior, imho, than any US ones. So there! (if I could work out how to use smilies I would put one here).

Jan 26, 2006 at 12:23 PM Post #21 of 37
lol you have to visit thailand to believe it... my sister saw a music/dancing show which is supposedly pretty famous, has 'girls' (all trans) but my sis said she couldnt tell at all and if you didnt know before you went to see that this was the case, you'd have left thinking you'd seen a whole bunch of very talented dancers who were fricken hot...uhhh...must admit a bit worrying if you cant tell!
blink.gif

Jan 26, 2006 at 12:38 PM Post #22 of 37
never seen an Australian transvestite, tezzla, but the image in my head when I try to imagine one is not pretty (Glen McGrath in a dress maybe!) Nobody will know who he is of course in the US.

Jan 26, 2006 at 1:03 PM Post #24 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by xUKHCx
that is such a funny image

it's must be the next step for Glen after those blonde highlights in his hair ... and I'd say Ricky 'punter' Ponting would look good in a nice dress too!

Jan 26, 2006 at 1:08 PM Post #25 of 37
... for those of you who don't know him, Ricky Ponting looks like a less intelligent version of George Bush!

Jan 26, 2006 at 3:23 PM Post #29 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by USER NAME:
Maybe it WAS a woman. I've seen some uglies.

lol..

but true
but a rough beard dirty man is quite possible to stand
a rough beard dirty woman well it's quite hard to approach at least , it needs some training

Users who are viewing this thread

Back