Fun Lovin' Criminals
May 24, 2002 at 5:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

kerelybonto

doo-di-doo-di-dum doo-di-dum doo-di-doo-di-dum
Probably a lot of people remember the song "Scooby Snacks," a fun song with Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs samples that was something of a hit four or five years ago. I really liked it, and then every other FLC single I heard. Unfortunately, all the good radio stations here in KC kind of died a while ago, and I pretty much forgot about the Fun Lovin' Criminals.

But somehow I was downloading music one day and recalled how much I liked "Scooby Snacks," and ended up downloading that and another song off FLC's epynomous album, "The Fun Lovin' Criminal." The I found "Korean Bodega," a song from 100% Columbian that I'd heard on the radio once, liked, and never heard again. Then one day someone was online with lots of FLC music, and I grabbed as much as I could.

Now I just got a minidisc player, and wanted to pick up some premastered discs. FLC's 100% Columbian happened to be available, so I bought it. A very chill, cool album with some diverse tracks and some unique sounds. I really like it.

Is anyone out there a fan? I remember Sony was really pushing these guys after their first album, then they kind of died. Are they still big in NYC and area? I had a former roommate who was from Rome who said they had some big songs in Europe. Interesting.

Anyway.

kerelybonto

May 24, 2002 at 5:50 PM Post #2 of 2
Man, I had completely forgotten about them until now. I've no idea what happened to them. I always did like the Scooby Snacks song. I'll have to go check out that album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back