fun headphone
Nov 15, 2015 at 9:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

scarfacegt

500+ Head-Fier
Hi everyone :)

Im looking for a warm.engaging,fun headphone.

I have own the denon ah-a100 (why the hell did i sell these??? ),hd800 (too bright for me).momentum (a littlebitt too dark).

Now i own shure se846 (wich i love,but i hate the comfort of iems),and the audio technica ath msr7 (wich is a little too bright,and not a good option in noisy enviroments)

Open headphones and noise canceling headphones is a no options for me.I want an closed back headphone with high end sound,wide soundspace,warm,fun,deep bass (but not to much bass like beats).Maybe that is to much to ask for in an headphone? I miss an headohone thats really give you an smile on your face,and wich you can listen for hours without being tired in the ears.And thats maybe not perfect,but good in noisy enviromenst.And i also like that the earcups  covers all the ear.Regards to comfort.

I have read a litlle bit about denon ah mm400,sennheiser hd630vb,shure shr1540,oppo pm3.They all sounds good.My problem is that where i live i dont have an chance to listen to so many headphones.So when im buying,i have to take an chance on what i have read an what people recommends.

Any suggestions for really good,fun headphones out there? Or maybe a new amp/dac would be better to improve the audio technica and shure iems? And wait and see wat the future will bring of headphones?  I now have an fiio eo7k andes headphone amp,thats work fine,but a little bitt hiss/noise on the shures. :) 

Ps: i listen to all kind of music.Edm,trance,rock,pop,metal,classic,rap... tidal hifi,spotify 320kbps,and some albums in hi-rez from hdtracks (rem,tom petty,pink floyd)

Apr 19, 2016 at 9:16 AM Post #2 of 2
Budget?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back