Fun cans. Bose or Bose alternatives?
Jan 25, 2012 at 10:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Soldierducky

Head-Fier
Hello people!
I would really like to buy the Bose around ear 2 but I know the consequences of posting this. 
First of all, to be honest, I am starting to hate headphones that have a very flat eq. I had the srh  940 once but I sold it away. I just can't stand the boredom of these cans. They are way too flat and heavy
at first I wanted the beats, but they are too bassy. I am in an orchestra, sometimes I need to write tunes from listening to songs. Beats just block all the sound out with its bass.
I wanted the Bose ae2 as they are less bassy and they are clear. I don't really mind the sound coloration. As I said, I don't want a boring  can

I listen to mostly pop songs and classical. So now I am comparing the Bose ae2 or the klipsch image 1. Anyone with more suggestions? If not I am getting the Bose.

Jan 25, 2012 at 12:19 PM Post #3 of 5
As far as I know, SRH 940 is one of the cans pro uses to monitor what the recording is really like.

Do yourself a favourite by researching comments on Bose before making another purchase.

For real, I lost myself by reading and trying to reply to this post.

Jan 25, 2012 at 12:31 PM Post #4 of 5
have you tried looking at the Denon AH-D1100 / D-2000's? both very good for classical, while bass is present but not overbearing like Beats are.

Jan 25, 2012 at 1:44 PM Post #5 of 5
How about isolation? do you have preference on closed vs open cans? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back