Full-size headphone transporting.
Jul 14, 2008 at 10:44 PM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by malldian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^Price and availability?

Mine were something like $20 each (think it was like $16 each plus shipping, I ordered two and it came out to just over $40).

Bought it from Touch-and-Go Pilot Supply. No issues, good shipping.

Couple pictures:

Flight Bags & Cases - Headset Bags

That's the link to the headset storage part of the website. The one I have is the Comsafe Hard Headset Case. Holds everything in pretty securely - been taking what's shown to work every day for about 3 weeks now, and it survived a round-trip flight from KS to WV without any issues.

Jul 14, 2008 at 10:53 PM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by malldian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm do you think a DV336i would fit in one of those without the tubes? I think I might order one for my headphones either way.

Don't know the size of a DV, but if you could get me the general LxWxH dimensions, I could check for you.

Jul 14, 2008 at 11:05 PM Post #20 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonicLemming /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine were something like $20 each (think it was like $16 each plus shipping, I ordered two and it came out to just over $40).

Bought it from Touch-and-Go Pilot Supply. No issues, good shipping.

Couple pictures:

Flight Bags & Cases - Headset Bags

That's the link to the headset storage part of the website. The one I have is the Comsafe Hard Headset Case. Holds everything in pretty securely - been taking what's shown to work every day for about 3 weeks now, and it survived a round-trip flight from KS to WV without any issues.

Now that is a solution I like the look of. I'm not entirely sure it will work for my pair of headphones though as I think they are a bit more bulky that HFI-780's.

Jul 14, 2008 at 11:09 PM Post #21 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by UnknownSouljer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now that is a solution I like the look of. I'm not entirely sure it will work for my pair of headphones though as I think they are a bit more bulky that DT-880's.

Folded, both my 780s and PL2500s fit in there with a bit of room to spare.

Jul 14, 2008 at 11:16 PM Post #22 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonicLemming /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Folded, both my 780s and PL2500s fit in there with a bit of room to spare.

Oooh, you beat my ninja! I guess I'll have to get a travel amp too then, as of right now my only power is a Zero, so it's not quite at portable standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back