FS: Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Brand New
Dec 25, 2009 at 3:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

kobayashi

500+ Head-Fier
Bought two directly from Ultimate Ears and will send one pair to be reshelled by Fisher. Selling the other pair to help pay for the reshell fee.

Willing to ship internationally but only if the buyer also pays for insurance. I'm not comfortable shipping packages without insurance. Too much risk involved for both sides.

Plenty of positive feedback here and on Ebay.

$100 USD + fees

Dec 25, 2009 at 3:53 PM Post #5 of 9
I'm not deleting this thread, because I want it known that a no FS threads will be allowed the TF10s if you are selling them for a profit. Flipping (buying for the purpose of selling immediately for a profit) is against HF rules, and is actually a bannable offense. Glad that many of you were able to pick up on the amazon deal, but DO NOT attempt to sell for profit here, and that includes soliciting others through pms. If you aren't willing to learn or follow the rules, whether you agree with them or not, you're asking to not be a member here.

Dec 25, 2009 at 4:09 PM Post #6 of 9
Price changed to $100 USD plus all fees
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 25, 2009 at 4:22 PM Post #9 of 9
I'm closing this thread as it's in the wrong forum. If the op or any other member asks for a price above the $100 (pp fees and/or shipping costs), please report the post or pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back