FrozenCPU has all the computer stuff you need!
Sep 4, 2012 at 7:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

NinjaSushi2

100+ Head-Fier
I would just like to say the following.

So I have had quite a few hick-ups in the past with FrozenCPU but let me say this:

After personally speaking with FrozenCPU's CEO Mark and many of his associates, it has come to my attention of the vehement care and meticulosity of the company is bar none. I would like to extend how grateful I am for their customer service. Every time you call FrozenCPU, you don't speak to an automotive machine but an actual person. They go 110% out of their way to resolve any and all the issues at hand. FrozenCPU would also like to apologize to the community if they have shipped any orders that did not meet their customer's standards or have had pieces/parts lacking. FrozenCPU honestly has the best customer service I have ever dealt with, better than NewEgg.com, or any brick and mortar store I have been to. FrozenCPU also cares about how their customers perceive them and would like anyone to contact them personally and immediately upon any order being lackluster or failing to meet the standard. Every order that I have ever placed that had a mistake to it was corrected 100% by FrozenCPU and the shipping was paid for on their part. A+ customer service. I would recommend FrozenCPU to anyone out there based on their crusade to excel at making their customers 100% satisfied alone.

To the community! Mark and his crew do sincerely care about how their customers feel and it is not based on a money or rather in hopes of gaining more business as some may think. They want to be known as the go-to place for anything PC and try their utmost to please everyone. That being said Mark himself, once again the FrozenCPU's CEO, contacted me personally by phone and we resolved an RMA I was having issues with. How often can you really speak to the CEO/President of a company? That is customer satisfaction it's best. Way to go FrozenCPU, you truly are an A+ company.

Sep 4, 2012 at 8:02 PM Post #3 of 10
Quote:
How much are you getting paid to pimp a retail site here? 

None to be honest. I bashed FrozenCPU on OCN and after all that they still were willing to RMA my defective radiator. So I apologized and told them I would correct what I did. So this is me correcting my mistake. It's been a rough and crappy couple of weeks and the defective rad, mind you not their fault, was the last straw and I just did a full data dump on FrozenCPU on OCN. So like I said I am correcting my mistake as it was improper to do.

Sep 5, 2012 at 6:10 PM Post #4 of 10
Stop, just stop. It is obvious you are talking up an inferior online retailing site for some type of personal gain.

Good day! Don't buy this craptastic thread.

Sep 6, 2012 at 2:09 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:
I looked for the two things I was looking at buying soon. Didn't have either, so no.

FrozenCPU is more geared towards serious overclockers. I am sorry if it was misleading to you. If you are looking for computer hardware and not PC modification products then try NewEgg.com or PCPartPicker.com

Quote:
Stop, just stop. It is obvious you are talking up an inferior online retailing site for some type of personal gain.

Good day! Don't buy this craptastic thread.

Quote:
How much are you getting paid to pimp a retail site here? 

Um no. You are confused. I am doing this because I opened my big ass mouth and trashed FrozenCPU on Overclock.net thinking they were the ones screwing me over on an RMA. Well it turns out it was the OEM Danger Den and actually FrozenCPU were willing to RMA even if they themselves couldn't RMA the radiator to Danger Den. In other words FrozenCPU was willing to take a hit to the pocket book for customer service. I could see how your judgement would be clouded but you are mistaken. This is my attempt at mending any damages I might have called FrozenCPU. If you don't believe me check these links at Overclock.net.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1302090/frozen-cpu-sigh-cant-do-anything-right/40_20#post_18090166

As you can see there I posted a thread regarding how I felt out the time. Later I realized how childish that was and how business is business. I went an edited my first post a few days after.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1302345/frozencpu-appreciation-thread-no-trolling-permited/20_20#post_18097430

Here you can see me attempting to correct the situation as FrozenCPU really is a great company with amazing customer service. The only thing I hope to gain out of this is that they are still willing to RMA my radiator. Which! In fact Mark, the CEO, personally told me he would correct the problem. EVEN after all I had down. That is just a classy guy for ya right there.

I f'ed up and realized I was trolling the wrong company. I trolled the good guys thinking it was there fault when in reality they were going out of their way to fix my problem. I am a man of my world and plan to keep my word. "I promise you guys I will mend any damages I caused and will ignite the fire for demand on FrozenCPU.

@Runnin17
If you still don't believe me then that is fine. Don't spam my threads with your negative karma. Besides I'm sure if you knew anything about computer, I do many anything... I use that term loosely. You would have heard of FrozenCPU and would have known of their extensive collection of case mods and water cooling supplies. Even super cooling with the use of phase changers, etc. Get on my level?

Oct 28, 2012 at 1:13 PM Post #7 of 10
I will resurrect this thread to comment that ninjasushi seems to be full of ********. There are countless horror stories about FrozenCPU. He is spreading this crap that they are a good retailer on multiple sites. Don't buy the ********. Just do a little research on how bad of a company frozenCPU is before you buy from them. Informed consumerism at its best.

NinjaSushi I hope you wise up sooner rather than later. Good day "guy". What a ******.

Oct 28, 2012 at 1:53 PM Post #8 of 10
I'd been screwed by them before as well, but it was 2005 so I didn't really want to chime-in before. 

Even if NinjaSushi does feel bad about some misplaced criticism on overclock.net, he should have left his apology on overclock.net, instead of acting like a shill for them over here. 

Dec 2, 2012 at 1:45 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:
I will resurrect this thread to comment that ninjasushi seems to be full of ********. There are countless horror stories about FrozenCPU. He is spreading this crap that they are a good retailer on multiple sites. Don't buy the ********. Just do a little research on how bad of a company frozenCPU is before you buy from them. Informed consumerism at its best.

NinjaSushi I hope you wise up sooner rather than later. Good day "guy". What a ******.

Quote:
I'd been screwed by them before as well, but it was 2005 so I didn't really want to chime-in before. 

Even if NinjaSushi does feel bad about some misplaced criticism on overclock.net, he should have left his apology on overclock.net, instead of acting like a shill for them over here. 

Quote:
Poll: Delete This Thread?
[x] YES
[ ] NO

Are you guys kidding me? I dislike FrozenCPU with a passion. I was just pissed and trying to get my stupid radiator RMA'd. WHICH! Might I say... Danger Den did the RMA and NOT FrozenCPU, even though as a distributor it's FrozenCPU's job to replace it and then work with the manufacturer, not send the customer/consumer to the manufacturer directly. Mind you a few months later Danger Den closed their business after 12 years!!! (Thanks to certain moves such as FrozenCPU did and many other companies have done to them in the past.)

And what was wrong with my radiator? Turns out it was nothing! FrozenCPU screwed the order up again and had the correct screws missing. They said - "We don't open any of the packages but send them directly to the customer." When I got my rad the first time it was just chilling in the box with no protective anything on it and pretty darn dusty. (RMA resold?) They send my FrozenQ reservoir from Alex to me with a G1/4 thread plug, (Alex corrected the problem for me) But FrozenCPU did give me a free G1/4 plug (after I bought myself one) So I guess I have 3 extra now.

I ordered some sleeving done for certain parts and that when to hell. (I do my own sleeving now thanks to Nils and MDPC-X) I asked for some case mods done to my 810 Switch but instead they sent the parts and the case separately. (I do my own case mods now too.) I've ordered a water block from them (Swiftech's Komodo Block) and the back plate was missing!! WHAT THE HECK!

1. Wrong screws from Danger Den.
2. Missing thread plugs from FrozenQ.
3. Missing back plate from Swiftech.
4. Crappy sleeving job and missing mods on a case.

Hmm... sounds like it could be FrozenCPU to me and now the other companies... There's other crap I could bitch about but I just scratched them off my list. I order from Performance-PCs now or Xioxide or other such companies with better reputation.

TL;DR? FrozenCPU is complete `~@#$%^(&*_)!!!!!!!!! I order from other places and only made this thread in hopes of getting an RMA in which the manufacturer took the hit for it..
angry_face.gif

deadhorse.gif

Edit: FrozenCPU is one of the worst companies I've ever had the misfortune for dealing with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back