From the Headphone Rigs Pics Thread - NEW GALLERY
May 24, 2004 at 10:38 PM Post #16 of 26
LOL! Makes browsing those pics a little easier, huh?
biggrin.gif

May 24, 2004 at 11:19 PM Post #17 of 26
The speakers above are Avante Garde Duos, the finest speakers I've ever heard (and they make Trios, with three horns rather than "just" the two pictured here). The music from those speakers is truly lifelike and the experience is like no other in audio, IMO. Of course, one must spend a pretty penny to have one...
smily_headphones1.gif

May 24, 2004 at 11:37 PM Post #18 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by superjohnny
jatinder.jpg

What in the world are those things?

Better hope the neighbour doesn't keep a blog page if those are housed in an apartment...
lach_3.gif

May 25, 2004 at 4:42 AM Post #19 of 26
Very cool stuff. You have two pics of mine in there, which you can delete when I generate a new one with a PIMETA and some HD595s sometime in the next couple months...

May 25, 2004 at 8:38 AM Post #20 of 26
Sounds great, SunByrne, just let me know..
wink.gif

May 25, 2004 at 10:52 AM Post #21 of 26
ipodstudio,
all i can say is WOW, great job!! i thoroughly enjoy looking at other head-fiers rigs to see what perspective (from a visual standpoint) they are coming from. this must have taken some time, and it clearly shows your dedication and enthusiasm in wanting to contribute to head-fi.
biggrin.gif
Bravo my friend!

i've been putting it off for so long...but i really need to take some pics and post them. i've wanted to show my humble but proud rig to all you head-fiers for a long time. i promise myself that i'll get around to it this weekend or even earlier.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 25, 2004 at 12:55 PM Post #22 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by zeplin
ipodstudio,
all i can say is WOW, great job!! i thoroughly enjoy looking at other head-fiers rigs to see what perspective (from a visual standpoint) they are coming from. this must have taken some time, and it clearly shows your dedication and enthusiasm in wanting to contribute to head-fi.
biggrin.gif
Bravo my friend!

i've been putting it off for so long...but i really need to take some pics and post them. i've wanted to show my humble but proud rig to all you head-fiers for a long time. i promise myself that i'll get around to it this weekend or even earlier.
smily_headphones1.gif

zeplin, those are very kind words and I thank you for them. There have been lots of members here who've sent me PMs & URLs with new images for all the different galleries, and pointed out any mistakes I made in the labelling etc., so it's been a joint effort all round. To be honest, now we have the software in place and functioning nicely, it's not too much work to put them up, just a little monotonous with the uploading, but otherwise I enjoy it and it's great fun when you've got such appreciative folks around..
wink.gif

Looking forward to seeing your new images when you make them and thanks again!!

smily_headphones1.gif

May 25, 2004 at 4:27 PM Post #25 of 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Back