From LCD-X > 2C = working relationship?
Nov 8, 2019 at 10:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

thegen

Head-Fier
I have ordered the Audeze LCD-2C but have not got them yet, due to some shipping problems from Audeze. Luckily I've got a visit from their bigger brother, LCD-X until I get my 2C. So far, I've spent about half an hour with these and I am completely blown away. Sort of miss they highs from my Grado PS500, but these are so much better in every other way. Now, my biggest concern is, that I won't like the 2C's when I get them. Just because I've heard something supposedly better... Atleast judging by their price compared to the 2C.

People with these, or atleast experience with both of the 2C and X, ease my mind and tell me I'll fall in love with the 2C's too.

Nov 8, 2019 at 11:48 AM Post #3 of 4
If you like them that much, try to ask for keeping LCD-X with additional payment for the rest of the prize.

They are twice the price unfortunatley. I'll have to save some for a decent DAC/AMP aswell so. Way above my budget :)

Nov 8, 2019 at 12:13 PM Post #4 of 4
Then, wait for the arrival of LCD-2C and you will see. Give them power. I have LCD-2C and they sound amazing on my rig (Chord 2Qute > Lyr3 as preamp > Audio-gd C2). Many people like LCD-X more than LCD-2C, but you can also find some of them preferring LCD-2C actually. Everything is about personal preference. Only your ears will decide. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back