From Creative's Zen Micro to the new Zen??
May 25, 2005 at 6:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

vittoant

New Head-Fier
Creative is launching the new Zen. So what's the catch in buying this model from the earlier model, the Zen Micro? What's the real deal here? Does anybody have an idea? Not to mention the launching of the new Zen Neeon that lowered its SNR to 90db from 96-98db of other models....to which Creative has been known for its high SNR.

May 25, 2005 at 6:30 PM Post #3 of 10
I've been planning to get a new mp3 player to replace my old Sony MZ-N1 MD player...and I've noticed that Creative has good quality mp3 players because of their high SNR. Though I'm open to any suggestions on what might be best for my set up. I do have Xin's SM3 and a pair of UM2s. For now I was hoping to get only the mid size players like the Zen Micro/new Zen, ipod mini, etc.
confused.gif

May 26, 2005 at 1:59 AM Post #4 of 10
Another thing you should look at is whether the zens batteries are removeable like the zen micros. it didn't specify the removeable battery for the zen last time i checked. Thats one of the main reasons that i got the zen micro over any other player before.

May 26, 2005 at 6:49 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by donunus
Another thing you should look at is whether the zens batteries are removeable like the zen micros. it didn't specify the removeable battery for the zen last time i checked. Thats one of the main reasons that i got the zen micro over any other player before.

Zen Neeon battery is not removable.

May 26, 2005 at 2:59 PM Post #10 of 10
im not sure about the new Zen having replaceable batteries, but maybe pictures can help?, from what i see so far theres no visible removable battery..i of course could be mistaken...

http://asia.cnet.com/reviews/portabl...01p-4+,00.htm?

And that could also be pics of a prototype model

Users who are viewing this thread

Back