From California, AdamCalifornia reporting about the Ferrari California
Oct 30, 2009 at 6:15 PM Post #31 of 42
How about some Ferrari California Rodeo?

Ferrari ... California from the late 1950s early 1960s.

tr.gif

tongue_smile.gif

Oct 30, 2009 at 6:28 PM Post #32 of 42
I can see myself in a 911 sometime in the next few years but the jump from that to a new California is over $100,000.00 at $200,000.00 you're not attracting the enthusiast who will push the budget a bit. Simply that car is out of my foreseeable budget.

Then again I drive a station wagon...a fairly quick station wagon but a stations wagon none the less.

Oct 31, 2009 at 2:46 AM Post #33 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamCalifornia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How about some Ferrari California Rodeo?

Ferrari ... California from the late 1950s early 1960s.

tr.gif

tongue_smile.gif

Doesn't that prove that people who drive ferraris can't drive well enough to get though the corkscrew without crashing?
tongue.gif

Sep 12, 2010 at 5:56 PM Post #38 of 42
Ferrari California car is typical sporting car for near beach-highway racing. I had in hands small model, good for tactile perception. Once I visited the advert where the person uses this car for supermarket shopping. I do not know what happens here when I will come to car parking, stop there for shopping during three hours ... I think the owner is not happy when he finds scratches ...

Sep 14, 2010 at 3:07 PM Post #39 of 42

Quote:
Beautiful car. Italians has great spirit for design.

Funny, most of the designers at Pininfarina and the project managers are rarely Italian.  Just like most people don't realize perhaps the most beautiful American sportscar ever was designed by Larry Shinoda of Japanese heritage.  That would be the Corvette Stingray (not the Mako redesign) for those feeling perplexed.  He also did the Boss Mustang.  

Sep 14, 2010 at 8:59 PM Post #40 of 42
Crappy bumps. But worth logging in again to articulate how pleasing it is to see that Adamcalifornia got banned.

Sep 14, 2010 at 9:01 PM Post #41 of 42

Quote:
Funny, most of the designers at Pininfarina and the project managers are rarely Italian.  Just like most people don't realize perhaps the most beautiful American sportscar ever was designed by Larry Shinoda of Japanese heritage.  That would be the Corvette Stingray (not the Mako redesign) for those feeling perplexed.  He also did the Boss Mustang.  

Also, near to 3000 posts in that time? I wonder if anyone else has the tiny Jagwire light ping on inside the brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back