French fellow where to test IEM in Paris ?
Feb 26, 2013 at 7:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

lerio

500+ Head-Fier
Hi, after fews deception on IEM i'll want to test before buy, do you French fellow know a store where i can test IEM with My Comply foam Plus Tx-400 tips so no problem of hygien ?

Or if one of you have some IEM and can accept that i test some... budget between 100-140 € with mic for iphone, i select from this Great ljokerl review here

If a French headfier live in Paris and can help me to test he's IEM (with My eartips !!) i can let him test my Grado RS1
o2smile.gif

Thank's
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM Post #2 of 12
Try:

Audio-Technica Concept Store

1. 11 rue des Pyramides
    Louvre 75001
  2. +33-01-43-72-97-27

http://www.blackbookmag.com/guides/details/audio-technica-concept-store

Mar 2, 2013 at 5:44 AM Post #3 of 12
Hi, didn't knew that store, but look like i'll can onlytest Audio-Technica IEM

Thank's :wink:

EDIT ; If a French headfier live in Paris and can help me to test he's IEM (with My eartips !!) i can let him test my Grado RS1
o2smile.gif

Mar 6, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #4 of 12
Quote:
Try:

Audio-Technica Concept Store

1. 11 rue des Pyramides
    Louvre 75001
  2. +33-01-43-72-97-27

http://www.blackbookmag.com/guides/details/audio-technica-concept-store

HI, i was there today and yes you can test IEM, the guy is cool,let you test the time you need, we have some talk about Head-fi, he know the place
wink_face.gif
, and after IEM he proposed me to test the new import ATH-ESW11ltd Limited Edition Beautiful piece
tongue.gif
, but i still prefer open headphone and his ATH-AD1000 give better impression, anyway this is a good place to test Audio-Technica IEM in Paris,  i tested but for now i still prefer my Clarityone, which is well placed for now on my  impression post

Other big brand should think about open place like that to let us test IEM.

May 20, 2013 at 9:29 PM Post #5 of 12
This store is really great and sellers know their products, it's rare ^_^ I was here with a friend and we have tested almost all the OEM and IEM :)

The ESW11 is one of the most natural and organic headphone I have ever tried, and very beautiful, but overpriced in France :frowning2:

May 21, 2013 at 3:58 AM Post #6 of 12
What about a Paris Meet? 

well, saying this....i couldn't bring much....since all my gear are Customs..... 
blink.gif

but maybe one day? 

oh oui! 

May 21, 2013 at 6:22 AM Post #7 of 12
You can try the XBA series (I personnaly tried XBA-3 and 4) at the Sony store in Paris, 39 Avenue George V.

And yes, the ESW11 is incredible, especially with voices, but so expensive...

May 22, 2013 at 6:15 AM Post #8 of 12
Does any of you guys, have good references for ear impressions in paris?
Always good to know.....

Jun 2, 2013 at 4:06 AM Post #9 of 12
Hi fellow French head-fiers :wink:

I don't live in Paris anymore but often come back for a few weeks for vacation.

I was wondering too if there is any store where you can try different IEMS/dac/amp etc. The equivalent of Jaben. 

Amazon has a very good returns policy in case you don't like the product. Make sure the IEM is sold by Amazon and not a 3rd-party.
The shame award goes to Fnac, where they do not let you try IEMs, and do not accept returns. For "hygiene reasons"... ha!

Jun 2, 2013 at 4:08 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:
What about a Paris Meet? 

well, saying this....i couldn't bring much....since all my gear are Customs..... 
blink.gif

but maybe one day? 

oh oui! 

Great idea! Do you know if meets already happen in Paris via other forums?

Jul 26, 2013 at 1:58 AM Post #12 of 12
Hi, come on Tellement Nomade if you want to meet another french audiophiles, in Paris or another places un France :wink: I'm not anymore in Paris, I live in Lyon and Aix En Provence, if any of you want to try some iems or HDP-R10. I own Earsonics EM6, Rhapsodio RDB+1...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back