Free Vmoda Vibe - Reply to this Post
Jun 18, 2007 at 2:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 200
I have selected a winner...I'll let the winner PM me with an address. In Excel, I chose a random number between 1 and 10 to select the page number, then a random number between 1 and 20 to select the post number. Then a quick check to make sure the winner didn't double post. The winner is page 3, post 5.

At this year's Headfest, I won a pair of Vmoda Vibe IEMs (Silver with a black stripe). The next day, I won the UE-10 auction. I was very fortunate to win the UE-10s, and I absolutely love them. In light of my big win, and since I have no use for the Vibes I won, I've decided to give them away (re-auction them) to another Head-Fier.

Here are the rules: If you would like the Vibes, reply to this post by the end of next weekend (June 24). I will randomly choose a number between 1 and the number of repliers, and that person wins them. If you live outside the U.S. and win, you will be responsible for paying the actual shipping costs (via Paypal bank or balance xfer only). I'll mail in U.S. for free.

Finally, please only reply if you really want the Vibes. Clearly I'm not looking to give them away to someone who intends to immediately resell them. This is on the honor system.

Enjoy, and good luck to everyone (thus cancelling out any luck to anyone).

Jun 18, 2007 at 2:38 AM Post #2 of 200
I really want them
smily_headphones1.gif
My only "IEM" is the Marshmallows....lol.

Jun 18, 2007 at 2:48 AM Post #8 of 200
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! iM IN! I guess I should just reply as many times to this thread as I can to increase my odds! Heh jk!

I am moved by the OP's generosity.
smily_headphones1.gif
Refreshing to see that in people.

Jun 18, 2007 at 3:03 AM Post #14 of 200
Please sign me up too! I would really like to explore some IEMs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back