FREE SPIDER Mini Headphone Amp Giveaway!
Apr 9, 2013 at 12:12 AM Post #16 of 83
The amp looks really nice, and should really be a portable amp, unlike some that say they are. I'm very interested, I'm in.

Apr 10, 2013 at 11:14 AM Post #29 of 83
Quote:

Spider International, Inc is back and moving full force this year with unique, new products for you to use! 

We are doing a FREE FACEBOOK giveaway of 3 Mini Headphone Amps this week! The giveaway lasts from 4/8-4/12, and our winners will be announced at 5pm 4/12! In order to enter, you must like our Facebook page Spiderheadphone then comment on this thread, and 3 winners will be announced Friday!

Our Mini Headphone Amp was created with audiophiles in mind. We got tired of sacrificing our music quality when listening to music through our mobile devices and iPods. This product adds the details and bass boost we crave, while remaining extremely portable through its small size!

Product Overview
The Spider Mini Headphone Amp is a high quality headphone amplifier for those who are looking for higher quality sound from portable audio, The amplifier is so lightweight that you will hardly notice carrying it. It features a 3.5mm stereo input and output, bass boost, and an internal Li-ion battery that can be easily recharged with a USB cable. Come in black and white colors.

Audio Performance
  1. Frequency response: 40 HZ+0.1dBB, 15kHZ-1.67dB
  2. Noise Level: -110.5 dB
  3. Dynamic Range: 110.4 dB
  4. THD%: 0.0068%
  5. Stereo crosstalk: -96.0 dB

Connectivity
  1. Line Input: 1 of 3.5mm phone jack
  2. Line Output: 2 of 3.5mm phone jack
  3. Charge Input: 1 of mini USB jack

System Requirements
  1. Using in any MP3-Player or any equipment with Line-out function

I don't see a volume control. If that's the case, it shouldn't be specified for line out use but for headphone or volume controlled preamp out only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back