FREE SHIPPING AT HEADROOM ON EVERYTHING!
Mar 18, 2010 at 4:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

JorgeC

Sponsor: HeadRoom
Hi All,

Just a quickie to announce ALL items now ship free at HeadRoom via traced/tracked UPS Ground delivery service to all continental USA addresses (only).

Enjoy!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jorge
HR Service & Sales Manager

Mar 19, 2010 at 3:38 AM Post #9 of 16
Man, why couldn't you guys do this last week! I was going to get a 1/4-to-1/8 adapter to hold me off until my amp gets here, but it's already on its way so I don't need it now
frown.gif

Oh well. I'll probably take advantage of this sometime anyway.

Mar 19, 2010 at 5:08 AM Post #10 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3602 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ConUS only... UPS is ripping us Canadians off with overbloated 'brokerage fees'.

Yep, annoying how much shipping companies charge to get to Canada. It's absurd! Well, my dad wanted a better pair of wireless headphones so purchased my 1/8 to 1/4 adaptor along with it. (Seriously can't understand why Grado won't even let a 1/8 - 1/4 adaptor ship to Canada ugh. Got the Hosa one.)

Mar 19, 2010 at 11:35 AM Post #11 of 16
man,cant headroom change to another courier except the stupid ups?i am international customer and ups is a rippoff when it comes to brokarage fees,they are terrible.fedex or dhl or even usps are much better.i wish you can change that..

Mar 19, 2010 at 6:55 PM Post #14 of 16
First time I've had something shipping with UPS. I had the confirmation last night at 5pm and already have the headphones in my hand! Less than 24 hours is amazing. Ive *never* had anything ship that fast.

Only issue is buying cheaper items, I wouldn't want to pay $30 shipping on a a pair of $100 cans etc

Mar 19, 2010 at 8:19 PM Post #15 of 16
... "continental USA addresses (only)".
frown.gif

Nice for those living there, but does not help us living abroad.

How about mentioning in the thread topic? Since it is quite a limitation.

FREE SHIPPING AT HEADROOM ON EVERYTHING, BUT NOT EVERYWHERE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back