FREE Sennheiser HD800 Contest
Feb 16, 2010 at 4:49 PM Post #31 of 55
Ok, there it is. But one thing - where did my semicolons go? My submission included semicolons, but they're omitted on the website -- kinda ruins the flow, no? Ah well, just don't hold it against me when judging eh?

Feb 17, 2010 at 5:11 PM Post #32 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by CompressionalFlagellation /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, there it is. But one thing - where did my semicolons go? My submission included semicolons, but they're omitted on the website -- kinda ruins the flow, no? Ah well, just don't hold it against me when judging eh?

The system removes some specific characters for some reason I don't know.

The IT guys says it's for some security reason. I'm not an expert. I'm sure someone here would know that better than I do.

We will either fix it or take that in consideration so no worries
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for your submission!

Mar 4, 2010 at 6:47 PM Post #34 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We just got a couple of excellent reviews.

Please keep sending them in for a chance to win this $1,399 HD 800 headphone!

Thank you!

Are you going to publicly release these reviews? I'm actually more interested in reading a review on the HD800's than I am in owning a pair (I don't have the oomph in my set up to do them justice).

Mar 5, 2010 at 7:49 AM Post #36 of 55
hey flavio,when i try to make a new account,non of the countries in the list i live in!i can write the shipping and billing information but the country wrong,and maybe..maybe when i win
biggrin.gif
i can provide you with the address of one of my relatives in the US.will this work?

Mar 5, 2010 at 11:22 AM Post #37 of 55
hey flavio again.i wrote my review with pics and i submitted it and then a message appeared saying"thank you for your time..." but my review is not on the product page:Frown .should i have to write it again?

Mar 11, 2010 at 9:54 PM Post #38 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Covenant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Flavio, do you think an HD600 review would be any good for this competition? They're a pretty old and well-known pair of headphones, after all. But I've owned mine for over 4 years, so I could probably write a pretty well-informed review on them
smily_headphones1.gif

Absolutely! Fire away!

Mar 11, 2010 at 9:55 PM Post #39 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by midoo1990 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey flavio again.i wrote my review with pics and i submitted it and then a message appeared saying"thank you for your time..." but my review is not on the product page:Frown .should i have to write it again?

Please check again. If it's not there let me know and we will post it from here.

Mar 26, 2010 at 5:42 PM Post #41 of 55
Indeed. You can expect a second review from me on Tuesday or Wednesday, as I have been swamped!

Good luck to all and I hope everyone has a great Easter break if they have one

Apr 3, 2010 at 5:41 AM Post #44 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by midoo1990 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey flavio,when i try to make a new account,non of the countries in the list i live in!i can write the shipping and billing information but the country wrong,and maybe..maybe when i win
biggrin.gif
i can provide you with the address of one of my relatives in the US.will this work?

It happened to me too
frown.gif
Would it be possible that I'll provide my friend's add as well? Tks
L3000.gif

Apr 10, 2010 at 3:02 AM Post #45 of 55
I just posted a review, but I am not seeing it now. Is there any way to confirm it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back