FREE Sennheiser HD800 Contest
Jan 23, 2010 at 2:19 PM Post #18 of 55
If I live in Canada, can I still win and get it shipped here?
I mean, it's only a little bit further than the rest of the CONUSA
wink.gif

EDIT: Oh, it says on the site that you can't give it to someone in Canada
frown.gif

Jan 23, 2010 at 4:30 PM Post #19 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by gbacic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I live in Canada, can I still win and get it shipped here?
I mean, it's only a little bit further than the rest of the CONUSA
wink.gif

EDIT: Oh, it says on the site that you can't give it to someone in Canada
frown.gif

We can certainly ship to a friend of yours or a relative that lives just across the board
smily_headphones1.gif

Provided you give us an address in the US for the delivery, we will ship it! If you're the winner
icon10.gif

Jan 30, 2010 at 10:48 PM Post #23 of 55
Feb 1, 2010 at 3:17 PM Post #25 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by ductrung3993 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Flavio,

Can you please lemme know if the limit length of 10' is included pics or not? Tks!

Not including pics and like I said, if you write really well and are able to keep the reader enthusiastic about it, there is no limit!
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 4, 2010 at 4:28 PM Post #26 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not including pics and like I said, if you write really well and are able to keep the reader enthusiastic about it, there is no limit!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh thanks, but since I'm not really confident about my writing skill, 'd just better keep it short
beerchug.gif

Feb 5, 2010 at 4:07 PM Post #27 of 55
We fulfilled a handful of Tesla T1 pre-orders that were placed in October.

So if anyone of you are the few lucky ones that we shipped the T1 last Tuesday, please post a review on your first impressions as well as your in-depth review of the T1
smily_headphones1.gif

Remember, the free HD800 contest for the best headphone review will end soon
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 6, 2010 at 10:24 PM Post #28 of 55
Just give everyone a heads up, there are very few product reviews entered to win the HD800.

This is a great opportunity to take home a $1,399 headphone. The chance to win is very high as there is not much competition.

Make sure you post your review as soon as possible as we may close for new entries at any time before the deadline.

I will repost the contest page on the next post.

Feb 6, 2010 at 10:25 PM Post #29 of 55
[size=medium]NEW CONTEST - Best Product Review Posted on Headphone Solutions:[/size]

[size=large]Winner will receive a Sennheiser HD800 Headphones worth $1,399[/size]

[size=large]Best Product Review will Win a Sennheiser HD800 Headphones worth $1,399
[/size]

Best, most informative product review will win 1 Sennheiser HD800. Due to manufacturer's restriction we can only ship this to a US address so if you live in Europe, Asia, etc, and win this contest, you will need to provide a shipping address in the US (perhaps a friend or family member).

Each person can post 1 review per product. So, for example, if we have 200 products and you have experience with all of them you could in theory post 200 reviews. That will increase your chances
smily_headphones1.gif

This contest will include all the reviews posted after December 12, 2009.

We may close new entries on or before April 10th, 2010.

[size=medium]FREE Sennheiser HD800 - Winner will be announced on April 28th 2010.
[/size]

Feb 11, 2010 at 5:38 PM Post #30 of 55
Posted a review for the HD650s. It did not accept my uploaded images the first time, so I resubmitted with revised images and it seems like it went through fine. Can you verify this by chance? Chris is my submission name btw.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back