free sample help
Sep 10, 2009 at 3:13 PM Post #16 of 24
Well I don't blame young kids, before they have truly learned the value of integrity. I remember being exactly the same way - always looking for something for nothing.

Most people grow out of it though. Unfortunately, some don't.

Sep 10, 2009 at 10:37 PM Post #17 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by rds /img/forum/go_quote.gif
classy

Yah and u so uptown classy, sir ooh i wish i could be rich and classy like u.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beefy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone can, the question is whether you should.

In this age of entitlement, I shouldn't be surprised that there are people like yourself, foxtrot and kuze...... but I always hope
frown.gif

I so love how you little girls just jump at a moments notice, i swear so much estrogen running around this forum, i was being sarcastic if it eases your mind i only ordered 2 samples, good day.

Sep 10, 2009 at 10:42 PM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuze /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey, I'm a college student who also works part time to pay for expenses. I don't sample parts for personal projects and then brag about "raping" companies of their samples.

You don't have to be rich to be classy.

Sep 10, 2009 at 10:48 PM Post #19 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juaquin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, I'm a college student who also works part time to pay for expenses. I don't sample parts for personal projects and then brag about "raping" companies of their samples.

You don't have to be rich to be classy.

Again read before jumping, i said i was being "sarcastic" in fact i ended up pay for one of the samples before i knew you could get if for free if my email account wasn't hotmail.

Sep 10, 2009 at 11:23 PM Post #20 of 24
Honestly, just get the parts unless you plan on producing the products commercially. The amount of money you save is trivial really. If you do abuse samples, why not donate the $20 you save to Head-Fi? Stealing because you're poor doesn't make it right, especially for non-essentials like free electronics samples.

Sep 11, 2009 at 12:49 AM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

I so love how you little girls just jump at a moments notice, i swear so much estrogen running around this forum, i was being sarcastic if it eases your mind i only ordered 2 samples, good day.

Theft makes you manly, eh? Huh. Who would have thought......

Sep 11, 2009 at 2:21 AM Post #22 of 24
Quote:

Abusing the sample system is one thing, and it's a thing I expect from a certain percentage of people. But I really hate when people use the word 'rape' in such a cavalier way.

Sep 11, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #23 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beefy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Theft makes you manly, eh? Huh. Who would have thought......

lolz now its accusations of theft, GRAND THEFT OPAMP.

dudes chill man it was a joke.

Sep 11, 2009 at 4:52 AM Post #24 of 24
Quote:

So true, i love it.

Anyways i just downloaded Adobe Audition what button do i press man to find out if it's fake.
Oh and what about Audio Identifier, i saw it on What.cd but did'nt come around to giving it a try, does it do any good ?

Man, it's not just opamps, you're just a petty thief. Stop digging yourself deeper in the hole and just shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back