Free Mary-Go-Round
Aug 7, 2009 at 11:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

crewchief

100+ Head-Fier
Well here is a new idea I came up with to contribute to the Head-Fi community. This is the premis of what I want to do, you post in this thread if I post something you would like to have for free and at the same time you post something you are willing to give to someone for free and cover the shipping. So for instance I have a 1/4" female to 3.5mm male gold adaptor that I am willing to send someone. Now let's say that member JohnDoe sees this and wants it he would have to post here that he wants it and in the same reply he would post that he has a LOD to put on the block. Now since this is something that you are offering than you also know the size and weight of the item so you agree to cover the shipping costs. So I would send John my adaptor and pack and ship it right away at my cost. The only thing I would consider is if you are a member outside of the lower 48 that helping the sender with any exorbitant shipping costs above normal would be fair.

So let me start by offering that adaptor I already mentioned. So if you want it reply here as first come first served and put an item of your own on the block. Also after you are done posting here that you want it you can PM your address as to keep it private.

Just remember to keep posting stuff in this thread as it would be cool to see how long we can swap stuff and also have a running record of all the generosity in the community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back