FREE: JVC RX900 Headphones - not a scam, read "rules"
Dec 18, 2009 at 6:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

Skylab

Reviewerus Prolificus
As a means of spreading some holiday cheer, I am giving away a pair of JVC HA-RX900. I bought these headphones new about a year or so ago.

The following "rules" apply to this offer:

1. You must live in the USA. Sorry, but I cannot deal with international shipping for giveaways.

2. You agree you will not sell these. If you ever want to rid yourself of them, you agree you will "pay it forward" by giving them away, as I have.

They are 100% free for the asking (I am even paying for shipping) for the first person who posts "I have read and agree to live by the rules", below.

Cheers,

Rob

Dec 18, 2009 at 6:40 PM Post #5 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by andyz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have read and agree to live by the rules.

Nope, all yours Andy. Please PM me your address.

*****OFFER CLOSED*****

Dec 18, 2009 at 6:48 PM Post #6 of 25
Thumbs up to you Skylab
biggrin.gif

Dec 18, 2009 at 7:49 PM Post #9 of 25
nice going again skylab

Dec 18, 2009 at 8:01 PM Post #10 of 25
Nice generous gesture Skylab
smily_headphones1.gif
. Maybe you should consider folks from outside US as well ,especially people who can't source such stuff easily or where most brands are not available .

Dec 18, 2009 at 8:12 PM Post #11 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Faheem /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice generous gesture Skylab
smily_headphones1.gif
. Maybe you should consider folks from outside US as well ,especially people who can't source such stuff easily or where most brands are not available .

Thanks...but it is REALLY necessary that in EVERY ONE of my giveaways, that someone takes me to task for not wanting to ship outside the USA, with the higher costs, and the customs forms, and the waiting in long Post Office lines???

Signed,

Scrooge McDuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back