Free Comply Tips for a review
Mar 26, 2011 at 11:24 PM Post #31 of 54
I can make reviews on headphiles - a philippine audiophile community.. BTW i have a klipsh image s4. i am also willing to do video reviews, but it will take time.. Thank you i hope you will pm me.

Mar 28, 2011 at 11:01 AM Post #33 of 54
I'm coordinating things through PMs and email.
All the tips I'm giving out are only for compatible earphones. If it's not on our compatibility list, I can't work with them.
I love Amazon reviews, but Amazon only allows you to review something if you have recently purchased it. So that won't work.

To everyone I've been in touch with so far, I've sent tips out. Where you live will change the arrival time of the tips.
To those of you who haven't heard from me, I'll be sending you PMs soon.

Mar 28, 2011 at 6:37 PM Post #34 of 54
Would love to do a review for the complys with my MTPC and might be able to do it with my ie8s that are coming in soon.

Mar 29, 2011 at 2:21 AM Post #35 of 54
I'm coordinating things through PMs and email.
All the tips I'm giving out are only for compatible earphones. If it's not on our compatibility list, I can't work with them.
I love Amazon reviews, but Amazon only allows you to review something if you have recently purchased it. So that won't work.

To everyone I've been in touch with so far, I've sent tips out. Where you live will change the arrival time of the tips.
To those of you who haven't heard from me, I'll be sending you PMs soon.

Is there any chance the A151s are going to get tested for compatibility any time soon? Or have they already been deemed incompatible?

Mar 29, 2011 at 11:20 AM Post #36 of 54
Hi!

I would like to participate too.
I am a member of two other forums, and community on facebook and orkut.
I would review the tips with audio technica ck10 and monster turbines.

Mar 30, 2011 at 9:11 AM Post #37 of 54
Hey, I'd love to participate. I could make a review here on Head Fi, share it on your Facebook and also make a video review for you guys.

The headphones I'd be using are HeadDirect RE0s. Shoot me a PM! Thanks!

Mar 30, 2011 at 10:45 AM Post #38 of 54
Hi, smashing idea!

I'd love a pair to try, I'll post on Head-Fi and Avforums.com. I'm based in the UK, avforums is the one we use over here.

Would be a nice idea to start a thread on Head-Fi, so we can all post in the same place? Or I could see everyone starting 1-post threads, and the mods getting very upset with that...

I use Etymotic MC5's as my IEM at the moment!

Cheers,

Tom!

Mar 30, 2011 at 12:05 PM Post #39 of 54
Ok, my reign of terror on our shipping department and finance team is coming to a halt.

In other words, this round of free tips in exchange for reviews is over. I'll be able to revitalize this project in a while because I've seen such a great response here, as well as a few other places.
If you have heard from me, you're in and a part of the project.

If you respond AFTER this message, you'll be SOL and will have to wait for the next round.
Thanks, again, to everyone who is on board.

I'll be in touch about more Comply stuff in the VERY near future... like a set of coupon codes, new website announcements, FREE earphones, etc...

Mar 30, 2011 at 7:06 PM Post #40 of 54
I posted 3 hours before that message, do I still count?
biggrin.gif
   *crosses fingers*

Mar 31, 2011 at 3:58 PM Post #44 of 54
Received mine today, as well. I will begin using them, but a review will have to wait likely until next week due to current school activities.

I would like to thank Comply once again for sending these out. :)

Edit: As of April 9th, delayed another week or so due to awful, awful allergies making my ears go berserk. Sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back