Free Comply Tips for a review
Mar 18, 2011 at 4:35 AM Post #16 of 54
I'm interested, and I'd be up for doing either a blog post or a video as well. Could also do some comparison with friends that have never used foam tips. :) I've got the TF10's and the PL-50.

Mar 20, 2011 at 1:23 AM Post #21 of 54
I would like to be considered, will post on Facebook, my blog and of course here, friend 'borrowed' my Westone UM3X's Comply's and haven't got them back since, would like to give them another try please.

Brendan

Mar 21, 2011 at 5:15 PM Post #24 of 54
Hey everyone,
I'm hacking away at things and organizing to make sure things are in line.... so I'm lagging a bit.
PMs will be sent out soon. Heads up: I'm asking people to email me earphones they use, name, address, etc.

Mar 21, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #26 of 54
Oh, understood!
I was just wondering where you were, because it seemed like you posted, and then just dissapeared!
tongue.gif

Quote:
Hey everyone,
I'm hacking away at things and organizing to make sure things are in line.... so I'm lagging a bit.
PMs will be sent out soon. Heads up: I'm asking people to email me earphones they use, name, address, etc.

Mar 24, 2011 at 1:11 PM Post #29 of 54
Hi, I would like to review the Comply tips. I currently use Sony Hybrid tips with my IEMs and would like to compare the Comply with them. I currently own Monster Turbines, MEE A151, SP51, and M6P. I also own a wide amount of stock tips from the IEMs that I could include in my review.

Mar 24, 2011 at 3:42 PM Post #30 of 54
If possible, I would like a pair for my MEElectronics A151s. They're not on the specifically approved list, but others have said they work with the T-100 size. Also, does an Amazon review count for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back