Free Comply Tips for a review
Mar 16, 2011 at 11:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 54

Comply

100+ Head-Fier
EDIT to the free tips post for complyfoam.com.

Ok, my reign of terror on our shipping department and finance team is coming to a halt.

In other words, this round of free tips in exchange for reviews is over. I'll be able to revitalize this project in a while because I've seen such a great response here, as well as a few other places.
If you have heard from me, you're in and a part of the project.

If you respond AFTER this message, you'll be SOL and will have to wait for the next round.
Thanks, again, to everyone who is on board.

I'll be in touch about more Comply stuff in the VERY near future... like a set of coupon codes, new website announcements, FREE earphones, etc...

Mar 16, 2011 at 3:19 PM Post #2 of 54
Hello and thanks for the offering!
When you mean blog review, you mean a review that we will post in our blog?
Or in technology forums also?
Also please let us know what kind of headphones you are talking about.
I am in the search for foam tips. I have a favor for them since my first experience with this material tips. (Soundmagic pl30 stock ones). Now that i got my new Jays q-jays and used the stock fomies i realized how much i prefer them and knowing that they dont last as much as the silicone ones i have to begin the search.

Mar 16, 2011 at 7:16 PM Post #3 of 54
I would be very interested in trying Comply tips with my RE0 and would gladly post a review. What I want to know is whether we need our own site or if we could post a review here? If it is here, then I'll gladly review them.

Mar 16, 2011 at 10:07 PM Post #4 of 54
I would be interested in doing a video review for you guys. I used Comply foam tips before having my Triple.Fi's remolded into custom earphones and I definitely preferred them over the standard tips, although they did take a bit of getting used to.

Just recently a friend of mine was considering a new pair of headphones, and didn't have the budget for customs, and I recommended that he should get your foam tips as the "next best" thing to customs in terms of comfort, isolation, and sound quality.

I'll be frank with you, I've never done a video review before, but based on the example you've posted, I'm more than certain I could do something just as good. :)

Mar 16, 2011 at 10:18 PM Post #5 of 54
I use the "slim" Comply tips with my Etymotics... I have very narrow ear canals, and these are the only tips I've found that are comfortable to wear for any length of time. (My review... in advance).
wink.gif

Mar 17, 2011 at 11:16 AM Post #6 of 54
Hello, I'm interested in a pair to review. I will post a video review, as well as a blog post, and i'll pass them on to my friends (who use Shure foamies) and see what they think, and i'll get them to also post a comparison.
The IEMs that I use are TF10s, RE0s, and Meelec M6s.

Mar 17, 2011 at 12:48 PM Post #7 of 54
I take it that writing a review at head-fi doesn't count as "blog" review?

Mar 17, 2011 at 1:59 PM Post #8 of 54
If head-fi posting DOES count, I'd glady write a review of the Comply tips when used with MEElectronic M6 and/or Brainwavz M2 IEMs.  I'm curious how they would compare to the stock silicone tips I'm currently using.

Mar 17, 2011 at 3:17 PM Post #9 of 54
Thanks for responding, everyone!

I'll be sending you all private message soon so we can talk over email ... and so I can keep my life organized!

To answer the blog/HeadFi questions: Yes, I will count a post on Head-Fi as a review. If you have your own blog, or contribute to one, feel free to post it one or both places. If you make a video, post it wherever you want (here if that's possible, your blog) and on our YouTube channel.

Heads up: I saw some amazing potential storyboards for our new website... it's going to be awesome!

Mar 17, 2011 at 5:49 PM Post #11 of 54
I am very interested in writing a review. I already do a layman's review (a simple review for those who just want nice earbuds) on most of my earphones, but I wouldn't mind making a review on the tips alone. I will most likely try them out on Monster Turbines or Maximo iM590.

Mar 18, 2011 at 1:31 AM Post #15 of 54
I'd definitely be willing to try a pair of tips out with my Meelec M9's. I'd review them and post on my personal blog that I'm starting and here on head-fi since that counts too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back