Free Apos Flow Headphone Cables With Most Headphones Over $400 on Apos
Feb 3, 2023 at 6:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3
Hi all,

We wanted to share with the community an awesome update. You can get a free Apos Flow Headphone Cable with most headphones over $400 on our site. A world-class headphone deserves world-class cable. Here are some of our favorites.

1) Meze Audio 109 PRO Dynamic Open-Back Headphone
2) Focal Clear MG Headphones
3) HIFIMAN Arya Planar Magnetic Headphone - Stealth Magnet Version
4) Meze LIRIC Closed-Back Planar Magnetic Headphone
5) Focal Celestee Headphones
6) Apos Caspian Open-Back Headphone
7) HIFIMAN Ananda Planar Magnetic Headphone
flow cable.jpg

Apos Audio Free Shipping, Lowest Price Guarantee, Apos 2nd Year Warranty and 45-Day Return Policy on all carried products. Check out Apos Ensembles, Apos Specials, and Apos Certified products. Stay updated on Apos Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/aposaudio https://www.instagram.com/aposaudio/ https://apos.audio/ contact@apos.audio
Feb 7, 2023 at 1:37 PM Post #2 of 3
Hi. So I am finally thinking of purchasing the Apos Headphones -I don't need them but I like the reviews I have seen and it has my preferred sound signature if you can call it that - thick smooth with good bass extension and slam.

So I was playing around on your site trying to figure out how this promotion:

"Hi all,

We wanted to share with the community an awesome update. You can get a free Apos Flow Headphone Cable with most headphones over $400 on our site. A world-class headphone deserves world-class cable. Here are some of our favorites.

1) Meze Audio 109 PRO Dynamic Open-Back Headphone
2) Focal Clear MG Headphones
3) HIFIMAN Arya Planar Magnetic Headphone - Stealth Magnet Version
4) Meze LIRIC Closed-Back Planar Magnetic Headphone
5) Focal Celestee Headphones
6) Apos Caspian Open-Back Headphone
7) HIFIMAN Ananda Planar Magnetic Headphone"

works, as I want 1/4" termination and IF you buy the Caspian and then select the cable 1) it doesn't give you the option to include a 1/4" terminated cable (yes I know it is balanced but it would be more useful with the 1/4" single ended for my purposes and 2) the total includes the cost of the headphones and the cable and I want it in Black which may be the problem OR that I live in Canada may be the problem!

Would you be so good as to let me know please.

I was on Head Fi where I have been a member for years and could find no further information.

Thank you and regards,

Ross Drake

p.s. I would also like to use Amazon Pay but I can do PayPal. amazon is always better than PayPal and yes I have a US amazon account as well as Canadian.s

Feb 7, 2023 at 1:46 PM Post #3 of 3
Hi, me again. I suppose you are doing this to either attract business or you have a surplus supply of the cables. Maybe, maybe not.

What I really would like is to use that cable as a credit against the purchase price of the headphones. I pay an additional 13-15% for Taxes on top of the U.S. to CDN $ exchange and suddenly these reasonably priced headphones become quite expensive for Canadian purchasers.

Can you do that. Well you can but WILL you?

I discovered a long time ago that you never get what you don't ask for.

Thank you and regards,

Ross.

I do most of my business in this realm on Canuck Audio Mart (CAM) a dumb name really and I never see any ads there or any discussions about Apos Audio.

I rarely buy new except in my main Stereo System, but I have on occasion purchased new headphones. I prefer lightly used and broken in but the Caspians are something you almost never see for sale on the secondary market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back