Free Analog Devices amplifiers
Nov 13, 2002 at 2:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

sunshine

Head-Fier
I have 2 packs of the Analog Devices amplifier kits. Each kit has 30 amps. I got these sample kits free a couple months ago and don't think I will be using these.

I can mail it to anyone who SERIOUSLY has a use for them. I'll even pay for the shipping in the US. If you're overseas you'll have to pay for the shipping, sorry.

Nov 13, 2002 at 7:10 PM Post #3 of 5
There was a good thread about this kit several months ago. In it, I describe the contents of the kit in some detail.

If you just want some chips for a basic headphone amp, this isn't for you. If you're going to be playing with electronics and would like to have a wide selection of op-amps, diff-amps and in-amps around for experimenting, it's definitely for you.

Nov 13, 2002 at 11:41 PM Post #4 of 5
I'm interested, I have a reconfigurable amp that would be interesting to try various types of chips in, and see how they preform in different settings (cmoy, A-47, multiloop).

I probably wouldn't keep them though, just write up a review and pass them along, and order any "magic" combos that I find. I like to put actuall retail chips in my amps, even though I pay out the rear for them.

Nov 14, 2002 at 2:17 AM Post #5 of 5
The amps are going to mezzman and slindeman since they were the first 2 to PM. I checked the link that tangent provided above and it seems that the kits are still available for free so those of you still interested might want to get it from there instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back