[found] Trying to find this particular song...
Mar 9, 2010 at 8:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

joomongj

Headphoneus Supremus
I heard it a couple of times way back and it was a nice pop song but the radio commentator won't disclose who the singer is after! The only bits and pieces of lyrics I vaguely remember are "I [can] see it in your eyes" and "I'm coming down" in the chorus. It was sung by a male and had a nice guitar melody in between the lyrics I think it was electric guitar playing in the background. I have done frustrating amounts of googling but to no avail. Anyone got an idea who the artist is? Would appreciate it if I can find this song!

Mar 9, 2010 at 4:37 PM Post #3 of 30
Thx for your help but that song is more of a rock song the one I'm lookin' for is more of a quiet slower paced polite acoustic/electric guitar ridden song so to speak. Maybe I got the lyrics somewhat misheard, I don't know. I heard it once 5 years ago and I liked it and I heard it again yesterday. both times the guy won't darn say anything about the song or the artist...

Mar 9, 2010 at 5:14 PM Post #4 of 30
Dang-it! I'm pretty sure I know exactly what song you're talking about and now it's melody is stuck in my head, but I can't remember any more of the lyrics and I can't remember either title or artist!

Mar 9, 2010 at 10:54 PM Post #5 of 30
appophylite, do you perhaps know a radio station that might play the song more frequently than others? Maybe I ought to listen more and take chances...

Mar 9, 2010 at 11:19 PM Post #6 of 30
Lyrics are similar but not a guy and kinda disco.

"It's In Your Eyes" by Kylie Minogue ?

What on earth am I meant to do
In this crowded place there is only you
Was gonna leave now I have to stay
You have taken my breath away

Is the world still spinning around
I don't feel like I'm coming down

It's in your eyes
I can tell what you're thinking
My heart is sinking too
It's no suprise
I've been watching you lately
I want to make it with you

Destiny has a funny way
When it comes and takes all your cares away
I can't think of a single thing
Other than what a beautiful state I'm in

Is the world still spinning around
I don't feel like I'm coming down

It's in your eyes
I can tell what you're thinking
My heart is sinking too
It's no suprise
I've been watching you lately
I want to make it with you

Mar 9, 2010 at 11:28 PM Post #8 of 30
Much appreciated but no that's not it. The vocal's female 1st off and it has no techno feel. It's just a relatively medium paced, polite pop song w/ nice catchy electric guitar melody in b/w. After hours of no fruit I'm inclined to believe the title doesn't have the word "eyes" in it. I'm dead sure I've heard the "in your eyes" and "coming down" correctly.

Mar 9, 2010 at 11:31 PM Post #9 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by GMF2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's "Home" by Daughtry.

Sorry but that's not it. Pretty good song though lol. Thx for the help.

Mar 9, 2010 at 11:31 PM Post #10 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by joomongj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry but that's not it. Pretty good song though lol. Thx for the help.

Dang, I was convinced that had to be it.

Mar 9, 2010 at 11:50 PM Post #11 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by GMF2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's "Home" by Daughtry.

Shoot! That's what I thought it was too!

Mar 10, 2010 at 1:02 AM Post #14 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Coming Down" by David Gray?

No...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcpk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Keith Urban - Shine

?

No...thx a lot though mbriant and bcpk. Does anyone have a clue which one I may be referring to? Would love to get a hold of it somehow. It's not a country song either I think pop is the word I'd use. It's at least 4-5 years old since I heard it once back then. It starts off slowly and quietly then the vocal, "I [can] see [it] in your eye" and the guitar kicks in and plays the tunes as an intermission b/w the lyrics and later, "I'm coming down [tonight]" or something like that I don't recall exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back