Found small apartment, help me tweak it!
Sep 19, 2009 at 3:30 AM Post #31 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by scootermafia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you did move into a dangerous area, don't expect the power cable to be yours for very long. Not that you could fence that ridiculous thing, but it's like having a giant piece of jewelry lying out. Although the thief would be crippled by its weight.

I think his girlfriend would hang herself with it first. Either that or write "Shoot Me" on a piece of ERS paper.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 19, 2009 at 1:38 PM Post #32 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think his girlfriend would hang herself with it first. Either that or write "Shoot Me" on a piece of ERS paper.
smily_headphones1.gif

What the hell kind of thing is that to say?? get a grip man!! ridicule is one thing and in some ways I guess Patrick exposes himself to that by his actions, but that does NOT give you the right to come in here, make personal attacks, not only towards him, but also towards someone you have no idea about. its a cheap shot and you expose yourself for what you are by taking it. what did Patrick do to you?? not that I can even fathom anything that would necessitate such an extreme response. I figure people give this man far less credit than he deserves and I think often he's having a laugh at our expense.

and yes I realize given my earlier posts in this thread that I open myself up to being called a hypocrite, but an earlier comment regarding the people that seem to be those that are big tweakers themselves often being those that go after patrick the most, gave me cause to think about my own actions. that being said IMO I certainly didnt make such extreme comments. the theory holds true in this case as well, because iPodPJ is a pretty big tweaker and has quite a penchant for power cables himself

Sep 19, 2009 at 6:50 PM Post #34 of 36
Do some of you people ever consider that Patrick is simply trolling the hell out of us? I mean, his comments are hilarious, his threads are insane. Don't be genuinely concerned for him, just enjoy the humor.

Sep 19, 2009 at 7:16 PM Post #35 of 36
Quote:

then he gave me one with drug users and gangs, I don't know why. But rent is crazy cheap so it is ok, I will save money and buy more tweaks!

The kitchen is very small (1m²), I need to leave kitchen to open up fridge or oven, there is no space so I need to bake pizzas in bathtub, but who needs good food when you have great audio?

To all the newcomers wanting to be audiophiles in their first thread.....

yeah

Sep 20, 2009 at 6:20 AM Post #36 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do some of you people ever consider that Patrick is simply trolling the hell out of us? I mean, his comments are hilarious, his threads are insane. Don't be genuinely concerned for him, just enjoy the humor.

regardless of patrick's motivation, I do not believe it is cool to make actual personal attacks on his character. sure have a bit of fun, but cheap shots are not cool OR FUNNY IMO

but yes I believe he is as much having a laugh at us as we are him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back