found injured starving cat
Jul 31, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #16 of 31
So, kathyc.... do you have an update about the cat for us?

You seemed very worried about it and were going to call a shelter today.

Anything??

Jul 31, 2012 at 7:53 PM Post #19 of 31
Quote:
I was wondering the same thing.

I'm a bit confused now. kiteki asked the OP why she'd joined Head-Fi specifically to post about the cat, and the response was...

Quote:
I went online with my question about the injured starving cat & this website came up and there was all these cat posts about cats going without food & water.

... but there are no posts on this site about cats going without food and water, and if you Google 'injured and starving cat' - nothing comes up apart from this thread. Makes me wonder if she got this site confused with another? Either way, I'd sure like to know how the cat is.

Jul 31, 2012 at 9:32 PM Post #20 of 31
Quote:
Quote:
I was wondering the same thing.

I'm a bit confused now. kiteki asked the OP why she'd joined Head-Fi specifically to post about the cat, and the response was...

Quote:
I went online with my question about the injured starving cat & this website came up and there was all these cat posts about cats going without food & water.

... but there are no posts on this site about cats going without food and water, and if you Google 'injured and starving cat' - nothing comes up apart from this thread. Makes me wonder if she got this site confused with another? Either way, I'd sure like to know how the cat is.

It is a bit odd, that one would take steps to register at an audio site to help kitty, before being able to post. Time and energy that perhaps, could have been better served redirected...locally, in fact.

I hope it all works out for kitty and the OP. An update could avert suspicion of Kitty-gate: Head-Fi members targeted by Focus Group.
popcorn.gif

Wait...I thought Twitter excelled in this kind of thang?!

Aug 1, 2012 at 2:48 AM Post #23 of 31
Quote:

Aug 1, 2012 at 2:52 AM Post #24 of 31
Can't believe I'm about to pause Angela Bofill for this...
rolleyes.gif

eek.gif
 How am I to sleep after that?! 

Aug 1, 2012 at 5:18 AM Post #25 of 31
Aug 1, 2012 at 2:31 PM Post #28 of 31
Although the poor injured cat may exist only in my thoughts, it's still really adorable there...

Aug 1, 2012 at 2:48 PM Post #29 of 31
Quote:
We've been spoofed, but why is a complete mystery.

I'm beginning to think exactly the same thing.

Why on earth would any professed cat lover describe in horribly graphic detail the injuries of a non-existent cat??? For what reason?

And if the cat does exist... then where's our update? Surely she knew we'd be wanting to hear some news after her grisly post, which I have to say upset me, because it made me think how I'd feel if my own cat got injured like that. Oh well, like Silent One said... at least we're suckers with a heart!

Aug 1, 2012 at 3:05 PM Post #30 of 31
Actually, I remember that thread about the starving cat, and it was from here.

And OP: seriously, take it to a vet, don't wait days if you care for the little thing at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back