Found a great vertical surface headphone mount
Jan 10, 2023 at 5:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

It Hz

Head-Fier
I was looking for a headphone mount to screw to the side of my computer. Looked on Ebay and Amazon. After scouring thru pages and pages I found this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2253237225...rentrq:9dac02a31850a45e16c2351cfffee395|iid:1

It sells on Amazon as well at a cheaper price. They said delivery would take 3-4 weeks from China but I got it in a few days

This was exactly what I was looking for, very simple and elegant. Has a curved pad with medium stiffness rubber that won't crease the headband with a slot molded into the end for the bracket to slide into and has a countersunk screw mounting hole. But looking at the dimensions listed and the cut & pasted installation photo's I had the feeling it was going to stick-out too far and be too big. But it's not expensive and thought I would order it anyhow.

I was very pleasantly surprised when it arrived. This is "perfect" for my needs. They also have one with a Z bracket for horizontal mounting like under a desk. Highly recommended of you need something like this :relaxed:

Headphone Hanger.jpg

Just thought I would share
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back