Found a good RCA, optical cable and so forth DIRT cheap!
Jan 14, 2011 at 12:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Garage1217

Member of the Trade: Garage1217
Thought I would sharemy venture picking up some cables off ebay. They are Belkin pureav white RCA stereo cables. Cost was $6.95 shipped *LOL* What I received was utterly shocking, cable build, fit and finish was that of a $50+ set of rca's. All in all these seem to be the deal of the century. I also tried one of the belkin silver cables for my sub out and it's fit and finish was equally nice as well. Take a look if you like bang for your buck. I doubt the mods would like me linking to you so look up the company pro_cables_direct on ebay to find these. The cables come unpackaged and in zip locks but WOW what a score! I also snagged up some vampire wire tosII optic cables with metal housings. The gold plate was a little funny considering they are optical cables but overall fit and finish was insane as well for the sub $7ea shipped I paid!

Here are some pics of the white, silver and the optic cable I purchase. Pics do not do them justice, really nice cables! The only thing I could see as a negative for some is that the cable jackets are quite stiff. No flimsy thin jacketed cable here that is for sure.

Jan 14, 2011 at 2:29 PM Post #2 of 2
i use some belkin cables, they go for dirt cheap as you've said, and are kinda nice :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back