Found a DVD-A site similar to SA-CD.net
Mar 15, 2008 at 4:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

virometal

Headphoneus Supremus
DVD-A Registry

Kudos to AVS member SiriuslyCold who set up the site. I've been looking for something like this for a while. Also included are other fringe formats such as MVI, Dual Disc, Blu-ray etc.

I thought some others might find it helpful.

Mar 15, 2008 at 4:42 PM Post #2 of 7
Very cool site, normally SACD sites will have them totally overprice. This is awesome and reminds me of google product search for some reason
tongue.gif
Thanks virometal !

Mar 15, 2008 at 5:52 PM Post #3 of 7
Guess orchestral music is sticking with CD/SACD/pay for download. Bookmarked the link, though. Will check again later. Thanks.

Mar 17, 2008 at 3:51 AM Post #6 of 7
I wonder, are Blu-Ray discs guaranteed to have lossless audio, or is he only posting discs that are known to have lossless audio?

It seems that most of the MVI discs don't have high-res audio...

Mar 17, 2008 at 2:07 PM Post #7 of 7
Unfortunately, the answer to the first question would be no. For those interested in BD and aren't aware, once may cross-reference the disc's audio tracks at High-Def Digest who do a thorough job with reviewed tittles.

--

For those asking themselves, what about dedicated audio discs for Blu-ray? Well, Surround Magic has already released several for HD-DVD and have announced plans for Blu-ray. It's a start, not to mention the recent NIN release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back