Fostex TH900 MKII Classified/selling
Sep 21, 2018 at 4:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Shamrock88

New Head-Fier
Hi guys

Long time lurker and see some guys selling stuff on here.

signed up specifically for this reason. I like my audio but not into enough it to sustain regular posting but I need to get rid of something and thought best to offer to the audiophiles first.

selling Fostex TH900 MKII, bought from audio affairs birmingham. currently I'm in Northern ireland. they're 4 months or so old, used a few times. truly incredible

anyway let me know if I'm out of line seeking to sell here or what I should do?

someone could get a great bargain with these, everything is as new including the box they came in from Japan originally. they're so nice but I've other uses for the money so need to shift them

RRP now is around £1150 so nice chance for someone after a pair. can exchange ebay details so you can view my feedback and I think paypal invoicing should be able to cover anyones concern about getting ripped off. I gather this is fairly safe place to deal?

thanks! search gumtree and you'll find the listing with all photos.

Sep 21, 2018 at 6:05 PM Post #2 of 3
In order to post in the BST forum you unfortunately must have 15 posts and 30 days under your belt. This is done as a sort of troll- and scammer-mitigation measure (we do have our scammers). That said, if you want to post in the classifieds, you can easily accrue 15 posts here and there. Hope this helps and good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back