Fostex TH600 - Rewiring Advice
Apr 15, 2014 at 1:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Architect415

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone, I am new user on the Head-Fi forums. I just purchased my first high-end headphones, the closed back Fostex TH600's and I am very excited about them. I have read a lot of articles and have seen a few video reviews where some buyers were not 100% happy with the stock wired cables (issues with build quality when coiled, not swappable, plastic Y getting caught on things).

For those of you who own this headphone, what is your opinion on rewiring it? Have you rewired your pair, why or why not? Where did you get it rewired and what do you think the best combo is? I am very interested in the Black Dragon V2 cable from Moon Audio. Thanks for the help!

Apr 15, 2014 at 2:02 PM Post #2 of 3
Are YOU happy with the stock wiring / cabling? No point in rewiring for the sake of rewiring. 

I recently ordered them as well and will give it a good amount of time before deciding what my options are.

Apr 15, 2014 at 2:24 PM Post #3 of 3
I'm just interested in what other people's experience and thought process has been. I will use it as a guide if I decide to go down that road in the future. I would never rewire them for the sake of rewiring them, the TH600 wasn't cheap!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back