Fostex TH-5. Any thought on these can?
Dec 18, 2013 at 12:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

pss395

Head-Fier
It happened that I saw a Fostex TH-5 can the other day, and after knowing that it is the same manufacturer which made the Denon headphone line so popular, I decided to find more about it.

Well, nothing's really pop up so far, and it seems that the TH-7, the 5's big brother, is getting more attention on the net. But as I know, the 7's bass is not quite satisfy, so does the 5 also have that quality?

And lastly, how does the TH-5 compare with the Denon 1001/CAL! cans? Really want to know.

Dec 18, 2013 at 1:12 PM Post #2 of 3
i think you might get a better response if you post this in the headphones section rather than the in ear and portable section.......i could be wrong though :)

Dec 18, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #3 of 3
i think you might get a better response if you post this in the headphones section rather than the in ear and portable section.......i could be wrong though :)

Well, based on the size of the headphone I saw, it seems to lie on the portable section, so I guess I just post here :wink:
Well, maybe you're right, since this section's major post is about iem and such ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back