Fostex PM0.4 studio monitor problems
Mar 27, 2011 at 5:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

wumbo17412

New Head-Fier
I recently purchased a pair of Fostex PM0.4 studio monitors to hook up to my computer I recently built. The problem is that my motherboard (ASUS M4A89GTD PRO) has one side speaker output, but the PM0.4's each have their own separate input, so I am getting sound only in one speaker, do you guys know of any good splitters/products that would help me solve this problem? These are my first real set of speakers so I really don't know where to go, also it seems like the fostex website is down. Thanks guys.

Mar 28, 2011 at 1:32 AM Post #2 of 3

Quote:
I recently purchased a pair of Fostex PM0.4 studio monitors to hook up to my computer I recently built. The problem is that my motherboard (ASUS M4A89GTD PRO) has one side speaker output, but the PM0.4's each have their own separate input, so I am getting sound only in one speaker, do you guys know of any good splitters/products that would help me solve this problem? These are my first real set of speakers so I really don't know where to go, also it seems like the fostex website is down. Thanks guys.

Insert one of these in the STEREO out of your MB.

Then run a rca cable from here to each speaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back