Forum Help
Sep 3, 2001 at 11:30 PM Post #2 of 8
easy way to PM - find a post by a person. RIGHT BELOW THE POST, is a whole bunch of buttons.....click PM.

Harder way.....click on "members" up at the top/left.

find the person's name on the list - click....

do what u need to do...

Sep 3, 2001 at 11:59 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by attnet
the problem is, it says I do not have the "permissions" or something to e-mail or PM people when I try it

PS: how do you change the quote that is below your name?

The reason you don't have permissions is likely because you didn't reply to the confirmation e-mail that was sent to you when you registered to use the forums. I will check if that's it right now, and manually change your status if that's the reason.

Regarding the custom titles: Those are just handed out by me at random, based on funny posts or things in your user profile. Some people also request custom titles, and, if they're not objectionable, I'll use them.

-- Jude --

EDIT: I just manually changed your status to a regular registered member. It appears you did not reply to the confirmation e-mail that was sent.

Sep 4, 2001 at 4:36 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by jude

Regarding the custom titles: Those are just handed out by me at random, based on funny posts or things in your user profile.

Hey jude, where's your custom title?

"Just one more tweak..."

"Better living through sorbothane"

or my personal fave:

"MIDWAY upon the journey of our life
I found myself within a forest dark,
For the straightforward pathway had been lost.
I was trapped in a land of EMI/RFI."

biggrin.gif

and i still like those panasonic/technics headphones, no matter how much ridicule i get

Sep 4, 2001 at 4:45 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

MooGoesTheCow said...

Hey jude, where's your custom title?

May I suggest "Tweakimus Supremus"?
biggrin.gif

Quote:

MooGoesTheCow said...

and i still like those panasonic/technics headphones, no matter how much ridicule i get

We're not ridiculing you man, we're ridiculing the Troklien kiddie phones! If it makes you feel any better, I think they look better than the K1000...
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back